Castle

MoMo was wandering around the forest lost. She wished that she didn't just run off to the middle of no where...Literally no where. As MoMo walked around breaking little twigs she spotted a red light she was drawn to it and followed it leading to a huge gap in the forest. There was a huge diamond castle and a red beam... Hmm.

"Yeah this way." She heard a voice say.

Someone was coming.

MoMo jumped into the nearest bush and there was a peep hole in the bush so she could see who was coming.

--------------------------------

"See I told you." Michi said.

"Whatever." Kawaii said.

Kc, Kawaii, Michi, and Hope we're heading to some diamond castle.

"Where did you find all those diamonds?" Kc asked.

"Don't question the material just come inside." Michi said.

As they started to approach the castle Michi had a look on her face about that weird red beam. She quickly approached it.

"Hmmm." Michi said looking at it.

Then she quickly looked away.

"What?" Kc asked.

"That's odd this beam is active but it never was active until now." Michi said.

"Maybe it scenes someone that isn't suppose to be here." Hope said looking at Kc.

"Well whatever it is I can feel that something bad is going to happen." Kawaii said.

Everyone nodded and went inside the huge castle.

As they entered Kc was shocked on how big it was inside. She soon noticed signs and little displays with the signs.

"These are all the elements that people have in them." Michi said.

Kc went by all of them.

Purple element of love

Michi element of ice

Kawaii element of dark

Travis element of  lightning

Garroth element of fire

Laurance element of death

Hope element of nature

Kitsune element of light

Lauren element of water

Nova element of night

Husky element of souls

As Kc was walking past all of them she noticed one that was crossed off.

----- element of fire

"Hey, why is this crossed off?" Kc asked.

Michi walked to where Kc was standing and looked at the display.

"Yeah something happened to him." Michi said.

"What?" Kc asked.

"We're not sure he just disappeared one day, but Garroth has the relic of fire maybe he died?" Hope said.

"Possibly." Kawaii said.

------------------------

MoMo was about to go inside the castle but then saw a figure. She ducked down and saw the figure going to the red beam and touched it and saw its mouth moving. She couldn't hear what the person was saying but she could tell it wasn't a good sign. As she saw the figure leaving MoMo ran back to the temple... If she can find her way back at least.

--------------------

"We should probably head back." Michi gave a thought.

"Yeah." Kawaii said.

They all walked out it was dark and all the stars were out. As they started moving back into the woods they saw a dark figure. Kawaii sniffed.

"Mortal." Kawaii whispered.

Hope grabbed her sword out and so did everyone else besides Kc. They ran to the figure and Hope was about to slice the figures neck until they saw who it was.

"MoMo?" Hope asked.

"Yeah." MoMo said.

Kc ran to MoMo and hugged her.

"Where the heck were you!?" Kc said holding on to her friend tightly.

"I was roaming around the woods." MoMo said.

"Well don't ever scare us like that again." Hope said cutting in there moment.

"Umm you were the guys that scared me." MoMo joked.

"Come on guys let's head back to the temple." Kawaii said.

They all continued to walk but out there in the trees a person was there watching them step by step...