Trust issues

Hope didnt like the idea of new freshies coming along I mean first it was those two winged devils and then this guy named blazedo.

"Its Blaze." Kawaii said slowly.

"Whatever I still don't trust him or the two winged freshies." Hope pouted.

"You dont trust anyone! When you first met me it took me like a year to gain your trust!" Kawaii said.

"Yeah and theres nothing wrong with that!" Hope said.

"You do have a point." Kc said.

"Huh where did you come from?" Hope said getting her sword into battle.

"Ok look I get you don't trust me, MoMo, or Blaze but I know judging by the fact you don't like "freshies" is that you have a past with them." Kc said.

Hope gulped and looked at Kawaii. Kawaii nodded.

"Why don't you tell Kc what happened while I get back to the temple." Kawaii says.

"And leave me with-"

"A freshie? Yes maybe you'll trust her after this." Kawaii says walking back.

Hope looked at Kc maybe Kawaii was right.

Maybe...

"Ok if you want "story time with Hope" I suggest you come with me." Hope said walking away.

"Where are we-"

"Just follow me." Hope says.

----------

Kc was super curious about Hope's past she was so curious that all she asked were questions, and more questions... Yup questions.

"Are you taking me to-"

"Wow your just full of questions." Hope stopped and looked at Kc.

"Sorry just really curious!" Kc smiled.

Hope slightly smiled and pointed at a tree. Kc looked closely at the tree there were names on it.

Hope + Aaron.

"He was the element of-"

"Fire." Kc finished her sentence.

Hope widened her eyes.

"H-how did you-"

"The tower of elements there was a display area and for Garroth's element which was fire, but there was another one but the name was scratched off, but Michi and Kawaii told me he disa-"

"I lied." Hope said.

"Lied? What?" Kc asked confused.

"He betrayed us." Hope said shaky.

"What happened?" Kc asked.

Hope sat down in front of the tree.

"Sit with me." Hope patted the green area next to her.

Kc sat right next to Hope.

"Ok, it all started a couple of years before you came." Hope started.

--------------
-flashback-

Hope was wondering where Michi went. Hope was out growing tree and sat under the shade.

"Hmm maybe I should go back to the temple, yeah." Hope said getting up and raced herself back to the temple.

When Hope got there she saw a huge crowd maybe thats where Michi was. She pushed through the crowd and saw a guy with black hair but in a grey mask. Just then she noticed that the guy was staring at her.

Hope felt something in her heart...

Then she soon realized that everyone was staring at her. The guy grinned and came over to her.

"Names Aaron." He smiled.

"H-hope."

-----------

Kc saw Hope having a break down with watermarks running down her face.

"We dont have to talk anymore." Kc said.

"N-no." Hope said.

"Hope..." Kc said softly.

Hope looked at Kc, her eyes were red as if they were beaten up.

"I have to tell you... Now." Hope said.

"A few months passed and it was love at first sight, I was happy that I had found love but, I was cursed..." Hope was crying and was hurt emotionally.

"What do you mean you were cursed?" Kc asked rubbing circles on Hope's back.

"When I was seven and I got my element from my mother she said that the only problem having my element is that all good things don't happen to me, because the last person that had my element was horrible."

"But you said that elements find people from the way of their personalities." Kc asked confused.

"I didnt say that, the others did but I actually never told them theres another way." Hope said.

"Well why?" Kc asked.

"Cause..." Hope said.

"Cause-"

"Anyway back to Aaron." Hope smiled.

Kc crossed her arms and listened.

"Anyways I was stupid to believe Aaron loved me."

------------
-flashback-

Hope was looking for Aaron. She was near the elemental tower the door was open?

Hope went inside with her diamond sword out. Then she saw Aaron... But Aaron had red particals...

"A-Aaron?" Hope started getting petrified.

Aaron turned around. His eyes and hair were red.

"Oh hey Hope." Aaron said grabbing Hope hard.

"Ouch!" Hope said trying to pull away.

"Heh, give me that relic in you." Aaron said about to aim his sword to open her.

Just then as the sword swung to her she pulled her diamond sword to block it.

Hope was heart broken ye but. Its either she lives or loses. Hope grew vines through the windows to prick Aaron. Aaron backed off and cut each and every vine she grew.

"Heh nice try." Aaron grinned.

"What happened to you!?" Hope yelled.

"Oh this old form well its the real me." Aaron said.

Aaron teleported to Hope with there faces inches apart.

"Im sorry it has to end like this but I have too, but I will come back for you." Aaron said smashing his lips to Hopes.

He pulled away and in the flash he was gone.

--------------

Kc was shocked about this. No wonder Hope doesnt trust any freshie. What the heck did Kc just call herself!?

"I was so scared to tell the others that I told him he just disappeared, shockingly they believed me and I haven't seen him yet." Hope said.

"Oh." Kc said.

"I miss him so much." Hope tugged on Kc's waitress outfit.

"Oh my god that smells horrible." Hope said.

"Hey!" Kc said.

They both looked at each other and chuckled.

"Come on let's get back, I have a change of clothes for you and MoMo."

Hope started leading the way back to the temple and I think Kc finally learned that she can finally trust Hope and hopefully she also trusted her.