Tower trouble

Laurance decided to take Purple to the tower. I mean he wished that it was a date but Purple was taken though he wished that she wasn't.

They finally arrived at the tower they both opened the door.

"Man its been so long since I've been here." Purple said.

"Yeah well its great that I took you." Laurance said.

"Yeah thanks for helping me get my mind off missing Garroth, but he would never take me to places to hangout."

"Hah beat that Garroth!" Laurance thought in his mind.

"So tell me your love story." Laurance asked.

"Heh why so curious?" Purple smiled.

"Just want to get to know you more." Laurance said.

Honestly Laurance just wanted to know how Garroth stole Purple's heart.

"Well we were enemies we would always hit each other with our powers, but one day I kissed him to drain his powers and for some reason he started blushing and so did I, afterwards Garroth threw a truth potion on me and I blurted out saying I liked him, thats when he asked me out and kissed me on the spot so thats basically our love story." Purple smile.

But suddenly that smile turned into a frown.

"But he hasn't even been talking to me lately and now that He's on a trip that I don't even know where he's going, probably replacing me." Purple frowned.

Laurance went over and hugged Purple.

"Its fine Purple, if you wanna know I would never replace a girl like you." Laurance said hugging her really tight.

"Thanks Laur." Purple said putting that smile back on.

When they pulled away their faces were really close to each other. They both began blushing a deep shade of red. There faces were close for a couple of moments.

"Heh lets look around." Purple said pulling away.

"Yeah."

Laurance and Purple started looking around the tower. There were old bedrooms.

"Fun fact Laurance we all actually used to live here." Purple said entering a room.

"This was actually my bed room." Purple said.

Purple lifted her hands and made a pink glow in a shape of a heart.

"Wow this room is so dusty." Laurance said.

"Hey! Its old." Purple said.

"Why did you guys move?" Laurance asked.

"Well we found out its a lot harder to get to our thrones since its on the other side of the forest so thats why we moved into the temple, but since it took a while to build this we decided it going to be a place where we would make a display for each element." Purple said.

"Yeah that makes more sense." Laurance said.

Laurance looked at another door near Purple's bed.

"Whats that room?" He asked.

"Its actually my bathroom, you can go in if you want." Purple said.

Laurance opened the wooden door. To see a sink and purple curtains surrounding the bathtub. He moved the curtains to see that the tub still had a lot of water.

"Great century water." Laurance said to himself.

He kicked it to see if he could make a dent but instead went his foot touched the bathtub the pipes went crazy spraying water everywhere. While that was happened the bathtub made a huge hole going down.

"What the?" Purple said entering the room.

"Yea-"

The pipe started spraying more water and started fulling up the room.

"I cant swim!" Purple yelled.

Laurance grabbed Purple and swam down the hole that the bathtub made. They finally went down and Laurance put down Purple.

"Thanks." Purple said.

"Anytime."

Boing

Another pipe went off.

"We are so dead." Purple said.

"Well come on lets stop it." Laurance said making a black net.

"A net? Thats not gonna do anything unless your catching fish." Purple laughed.

"Fine." Laurance said making the net into a huge black bucket.

"Better." Purple said.

"What bout you?" Laurance asked.

Purple opened the doors of the tower and closed her eyes. When she opened them her eyes were with pink hearts. Then all of a sudden deers started coming with love eyes as well.

"Come on little deers theres a lot of water to drink." Purple said in a lovely voice.

All the deers went inside and started drinking the water.

"Laurance take care of the pipes i'll take care of the water." Purple said with her eyes still in hearts.

"Yes Cutie." Laurance said to himself.

"What was that?" Purple asked.

"Yes friendly!" Laurance panicked.