Your fault

The moment between Laurance and Purple didnt last long even though Laurance wished it did! All because Garroth just had to come and comfort Purple and kiss her... In front of him!

"Who cut you!" Garroth asked angry.

"Garroth Im fine." Purple insisted.

"YOU COULD HAVE DIED ON ME!" Garroth yelled making him turn into his fire form making his hair burn.

"It was the mortal with the grey mask." Laurance blurted.

"Ok i'll kill him." Garroth ran outside.

Purple sighed.

"He's so cute when he cares." Purple smiled.

"Totally." Laurance frowned.

--------------------------------

Travis was on a role swinging his sword at the mortals and blocking them. He loved the noise the swords made when he blocked the mortals. He flew making it a clear shot to swing his sword but instead he hit one of the mortal with the red mask's head and made him out cold.

"Heh, one down another one to go." He said looking at the one with the grey mask.

"I got him." Garroth said jumping out.

Garroth looked like he was gonna rip that mortal into shreds but.

"ENOUGH!" Michi yelled with MoMo and Kc behind her.

Michi lifted up her hands and froze both of the mortals knocking the other cold as well.

Travis dragged one of the ice cubes to the temple and so did Hope.

They both left them in the dungeons and went back up to the group.

"Garroth learn to control your emotions!" Michi yells.

"He could have killed Purple!"

"Oh really, Laurance was the only one who fought with Purple and carried her inside! Where were you?!" Michi yelled.

In all honesty Travis thought Michi was right Laurance was the only one there for Purple and Garroth was never there when Purple got in situations like this. But Laurance the freshie was there and saved her even though he was here for only a day.

"Freshies luck!" Garroth said.

"Well you should be thanking that freshie for saving your girlfriend honestly I'm surprised she hasn't broken up with you yet! She deserves better!" Kc yelled back.

The temple went silent for a couple of minutes.

"Why should I be even trusting you?! Who knows maybe you were the reason why other mortals found us and almost killed Purple!" Garroth said storming off outside.

Garroth was being a baby Travis thought and he was thinking that everybody thought that.

----------------------------

Purple liked Laurance: He was funny, entertaining, and taught her new things. She was glad to find a best friend like him.

"Hey do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk again?"

Purple laughed.

"I should tell that one to my boyfriend." Purple said still laughing.

All of a sudden Laurance's smile turned into a frown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Purple asked.

"Oh umm it's just that-"

"Hey do you hear that?" Purple said.

Purple heard yelling downstairs.

"Yeah?"

Both of them went downstairs but stopped to hear what people were saying.

"Freshies luck!" They heard.

"Well you should be thanking that freshie for saving your girlfriend honestly I'm surprised she hasn't broken up with you yet! She deserves better!" They heard another voice say.

Purple started to run after she heard that and Laurance followed her.

Purple ended up running to her bedroom and started crying on her bay window. Shortly after that Laurance came and sat next to her.

"Why are you crying?"

"B-because I know who they were arguing about."

"Who?" Laurance asked.

Purple looked at Laurance.

"Me." Purple said crying more.

Laurance reached to hug her tightly like he did before.

"Purple is isn't your fault I should have been watching you too."

"No but they were fighting with Garroth I feel like I'm honestly growing apart from him."

--------------------------

Laurance hated Purple crying but he hated that her friends were arguing all because of Garroth. Great job Garroth...

"Shhh, it will be alright I promise."

Purple looked up at Laurance.

"R-really?"

"I promise."

Instead of saying something sweet he kissed her forehead and shockingly she smiled afterwards.

"Yeah don't tell my boyfriend that you kissed me otherwise he might kill you." She laughed.

He loved that laugh.

He laughed with her.

"Yeah come on let's go to the others." Laurance said.

As they were walking out of the room Laurance put his arm around Purple and to his surprise she liked it there.