Period Cuddling. G

*clean* 

Grace's POV

i just woke up, its 2 pm, im dying. I went to the bathroom and i started my period. I am now awaken and dead. My boyfriend Grayson is not in bed and i just want to cuddle with him and kiss him all day aahhh. 

(text)

Mami: yo, gray where are you att

DaDdY: in the kitchen im super hungyyyy, is everything ok?

Mami: yea, i just wanted to know

DaDdY: i see you are awake, am i being to loud

Mami: no, but can you come cuddle with me?

DaDdY: whyy

Mami: because i started my period and i wanna hug you and kiss you, and lick your face.

DaDdY: aww im sorry, i feel like i started mine, i woke up super hungry, my stomach hurt, and i feel groossss

----

"hey baby you feelin ok?" he sais getting into bed

"kinda, better now that you are here" i laugh scooting closer to him. He put his arms around me and hugged tight, i did the same.

"so we are both on our periods, should i call ethan to come get us flowers and chocolate?" he sais dead serious.

"no lets leave him alone, maybe we all sync up this week, maybe he is on his too" i giggle.

"fine, but if he isn't we are missing a lot" he hid his face in my neck

"grayson, i love you"

"i love you to grace, now get some rest, we both need it" he said patting his chest for me to put my head on. I did then began to fall asleep.

"at least you arn't pregnant" he whispers right before i fall asleep, i didn't have any strength to say anything so i just giggled and went to sleep.

*********************************

OK IM HERE AND I HAVENT SEEN YALL IN YEARS, THANKS FOR THE 4 READ YOU GUYS ARE GREATTTTTTT

BYEE BABESSS