Side. E

(forgot to mention this was a partially true story ;) shhh

Kim's pov

I'm a side. He has a fucking girlfriend and she is definitely prettier than me. But for some reason he is still with me. Ethan Dolan. Art*

But yea. I'm the side. I'm such a freak, his girlfriend isn't. She just sits there and wants attention. I actually give him attention and love
------
"Ight bitches. It's Friday. You are coming over to my house to we can talk shit, get lit, and get REKT" I say as I start walking away heading to class. My two best friends laugh, nod and walk away.

Ahh holy fuck there he is. We sit next to each other in this class. All the way in the back where no one can see, the desks are those two people desks. That cover up the legs so you can see anything unless you stand behind the desk.

I sat down and he leaned in and whispered in my ear "damn princess. you are looking as sexy as usual" he grabbed my thigh and squeezed while he looked at me then look back at his textbook. He always leaves me so shook.

Every two seconds he will grab my thighs or look at them. Who knows what's going on in his head. He has told me before that he is in love with my thighs. I mean, I'm thick as fuck.

We have never even fucked. I'm pissed about that. I need to change that. Right now, he hasn't even touched me what's the fuck. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a big strong muscular hands grab my thigh. He slid his hand further into my inner thigh and he fucking did it. He touched me. I let out a harsh breath feeling his fingers rub me through my leggings. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and put my head down. I watched his fingers move so smoothly agains me as he was reading his book as if nothing was happening. He started rubbing me very slow and I didn't like it. I grabbed his hand and made him move faster. I was feeling the best feeling and then he stopped.

Are you kidding me? I have never been so frustrated in my life. There were currently no teachers in the room and everyone was actually working for once. I "dropped my book" so I went under the desk. I put the book on my chair and crawled over to ethan and spread his legs. "What the fuck are you doing" he whisper yelled while looking at me confused and concerned.

"Shh" I pulled on the string of his joggers with my teeth causing it to untie. I pulled them down just enough till I could see his Calvin Klein, the only thing in the way of seeing his dick nice and clear. I blushed then smirked realizing I made him this hard. He is fucking huge. I kissed it, licked it, and lightly sucked through the Calvins.

I looked up at him with big innocent eyes. I tied his joggers up and I got up from underneath the desk. For the rest of class he didn't touch me, he just looked and I could tell he wanted to grab me.

I think is mad at me fuck. The bell rang after a boring class. And I ran my ass out of the class as fast as I could. I got packed up and drove away. I plugged in my phone and played the good good.

FUCK HE IS CALLING WHAT DO I DO

I answered "hey um, about toda-"
"come to my house now."
"now?" I said a bit shook from the tone he was using.

He just hung up.

I texted the group chat and cancelled. I sped as fast as I could to get to his house.

I was about to know when the door opened and a shirtless ethan opened the door and grabbed me and used me to close the door as he roughly pushed me against it, going straight to my neck, kissing and biting.

--------
YALL. IM BACK. THIS SUCKED ASS BC IM HALF SLEEP BUT STILL HHHHH HI I MISS YOU GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT FUNNY SHIT. OMG I LOVE