Nurse.G

*clean*
Celeste's POV (my name bc im to lazy to think of a name)

I've been a nurse for a while now, but I realized i fucking love photography, so I'm going to start fresh and marry a camera.

Tomorrow is my last day as a nurse, so i get to dress how ever i want instead of wearing my ugly ass uniform.

It was kinda casual but i did not care

*time skip to the end of the shift*

I was about to clock out when 2 very attractive boys walked in, the looked 19-20. Im only 16 fuck. But one of the boys was looking me up and down, i looked at him and noticed a piece  of wood was in his arm. Omfg. I laughed hard and settled down as i noticed they were laughing with me, damn they are sexy.

"Oh my gosh, sorry haha, what's your name?" I said smiling sweetly

"Grayson Dolan" he said, damn that's sexy and his voice was hot.

"Alright and, I'm guessing your his twin. What's the name of Dolan number 2" i said being creative with my words.

"Actually im Dolan number 1, im older, and my name is Ethan" he said proudly.

"Damn, i like your names" "oh shit sorry, i curse a lot i don't like that." I said in a laugh. They laugh as another nurse takes then into a room, as i sign them in.

Grayson's POV

Damn she was really sexy, and funny! She was so perfect. I never got her name.

*after the surgery* 😂

I had named the wood Chippy, but they took him away. I was kind of sad but im really sad because they just told me i had to get a shot.

Celeste's POV
I just cleaned down the piece of wood Grayson had in his arm, it was huge! I bet that's not the only thing that's big and that's sticking out from his body.

Omf I need to chill. I clear my mind and enter the room Ethan and Grayson were in. I had to give Grayson a shot.

"Here you go" i say smiling, while giving Grayson the piece of wood.

"yay! I named him Chippy by the way" i laughed at his cuteness

"Aww it's a little baby" i said looking into Grayson's arms.

"He is my child" he said in a very serious tone. I laughed it off and put the medicine in the syringe. He looked at me really scared but i told him everything was going to be ok.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped down a small part of his huge huge bicep. I noticed he was smirking at me, i looked away and held up the syringe.

"Before you possibly kill me, what your name?" He said in a scared tone. I wanted to tease him, so i said

"I will tell you if you don't cry" i said smirking. He looked at me surprised. I held onto is gigantic arm and injected him.

 I held onto is gigantic arm and injected him

he made suck a funny face

"HAHA OH MY GOSH" i laughed as he looked still in pain.

"I didn't cry, im ok, im ,ok" he said calming himself.

I put a hello kitty band aid on his arm and he smiled at it.

"Good job Grayson" i said holding my hand up for a high five. He gave it to me then said

"So.. What's your name" i smiled

"It's Celeste" i said

"Wow really?! That's so pretty, that's beautiful. It defiantly matches your looks and personality" i blushed really hard.

"Thank you" i looked up "alright it's pretty late and you both seem tired, let's go get you guys checked out" we walked out of the room i sat behind my desk as Ethan went out go the the car and Grayson stood in front of my desk. I got out a small paper and wrote Grayson pain medicine prescription. I added my number under it and i smiled at how brave i was being today. I gave it to him and he pulled out his phone and im guessing he put my number in it.

He took my pen and wrote something down and he said "ill see you later Celeste" he smiled and put the note on my desk facing downwards  he walked out.

I lifted the note and it said "you are the only medicine i need

I blushed so hard, he also scribbled over the prescription. He is too fucking cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYYE WAS GOOD DOODS DOUBLE UPDATE BE EXCITED
GANG GANG GANG GANG