Fight. E

(IMA CRY IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT FIGHTS)

*clean*

Ethan's pov

"Look who finally decided to come home" i say as my girlfriend Maggie walks in through the front door.

"Shut the fuck Dolan i'm not in the mood for your shit" i can tell  she is mad she only calls me Dolan when she is mad.

"Listen here, you do not mouth off at me like that you understand?!" i say raising me voice a bit.

"yes i understand, and i don't care, you know what no, i'm not staying here i'm leaving" she started walking away but i grabbed her wrist pulling her into my chest,

"OW LET GO OF ME" i let go.

"fine then leave just like you always do, you get here at 4-5 in the morning, drunk"

"IM NOT DRUNK ETHAN"

'"OK I SEE THAT NOW BUT WHAT DO YOU DO, WHY DO YOU GET BACK SO LATE"

"nothing."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING, NOTHING DOES NOT MAKE A GOOD EXCUSE, FOR COMING HOME SO LATE" i say starting to get very very mad.

"MY FRIEND IS DYING AND I'M DOING ALL I CAN BEFORE SHE LEAVES ME, LEAVES THE EARTH, ME HERE TO DIE BY MYSELF" she said starting to tear up.

"Maggie, i'm so sorry, i thought you were out doing other things, and other people" i say being honest.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU THOUGH I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU?! WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME, I COME HOME TO SLEEP AND THINK NOT TO DEAL WITH YOUR DUMB ASS BULLSHIT"

"MAGGIE CALM DOWN YOU ARE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS"

"YES I AM, I KNOW I AM SO I'M LEAVING, GO A HEAD BURN MY CLOTHES LIKE YOU DID LAST TIME, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO FORGET ME, BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I WAS DUMB I WAS DRUNK, I WAS HEART BROKEN, BUT THIS TIME ILL BE SOBER AND HAPPY BECAUSE I FINALLY GOT RID OF YOUR UGLY ASS, LEAVE I DON'T CARE, I NEVER DID"

" we are nothing anymore. go to hell Ethan" and, and that's when i realized the love of my life had just walked out the door.

--------

OH SHIIIIII