1

Jayson

My alarm sound letting me know it was 9:30 and I had to get up and pick up Ava from my mother house.

Jumping in the shower I had my playlist on shuffle. About three songs played and I was put and clean ready for the day.

Pulling on some old navy boxes I slid on my black Levi jeans and white Tommy shirt. Lacing up my black Pumas I ran my fingers through my hair, I did I mirror check than grab my 9mm I trucked it into my pants ready to go.

Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home
Today I regret the night I put that ring on
He always got them fucking excuses
I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is
I left a note in the hallway
By the time you read it, I'll be far away
I'm far away
But I ain't fucking with nobody's

I nodded my head along with Beyoncé while driving down high z-23. My phone ring stopping my music from playing. "Hello"
"Daddy" Ava little voice sound though my car. "Yes mommas" I said turning into my mom community.

"When you come get me" she said. I hared my sister yell something in the back. "TT Winney says you stupid" Ava repeated, I rolled my eyes "mommas are you dress" I said stopping at a light, "yes b-"
"Nigga hurry up and come get this brat" my older sister Winney said. Squeezing the wheel I just decline the call.

Parking my audi a4 '16, I walk up the stairs knocking on the door. "Who it is" Ava yell running up opening the door. "DADDY" she scream.

"Hey booty butt" I kiss her cheek

"Hey booty butt" I kiss her cheek. "Where's TT Winney" I ask walking into the living sitting her down. "She in the room with hea friends" Ava said jumping up and down

I suck my teeth at this bull shit. How the fuck you leave a five year old down stairs by her self. I jog up the stairs to Winney room and push open the door to see her and her dumb ass friends dancing. "What the fuck Jayson" Winn yell turning down her music. I look around at her friends. Never less they all was hoes and you can tell.

"Where fuck is Ma" I said five seconds from ripping her head off. She suck her teeth "nigga I don't know" she said combing her hair. "And why the fuck you leave my damn daughter down stairs by herself, she answered the door" I said

"She ain't my kid so I ain't watching her ass" This girl is fucking  dumb. "You know your so lucky you're my blood, cause I would have been had someone beat your ass" I said walking out her room.

She yell thing while I ran down the staircase picking up Ava and walking out the door. "Daddy,me want chicken nuggets" Ava said as I buckled her in the booster seat, "if you keep eating chicken nuggets we'll turn into one.

She covered her face "me don't want to be a chicken nugget" she said sad. I laughed "it's okay, I'll still love you"

And I'm a classy girl, I'mma hold it up
You're full of something but it ain't love
And what we got, straight overdue
Go find somebody new
You can buy me diamond earrings and deny-ny-ny, ny-ny-ny, deny-ny

"Deny-ny-ny-ny-ny" I look back at Ava sing along

But I smell her on your collar so goodbye-bye-bye, bye-bye-bye

"Girl what you sing back there" she laughed "this my song" she dance in her sit.

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you"

After ordering our food I pulled up to pay. "12.30" I hand her my card. "Hey I know you" the girl handing me my food said. I look at her. "Huh" I said. I never seen this girl a day in my life. "Well, I've seen you, I am Olivia, Winney friend" she pass me my card. "Oh what's  up" I said.

She look no more than 16 years old. "If you see her tell her we hiring" I only nodded

"Chicken nuggets, for my chicken nugget" I hand Ava her food. "Thank you"

We ate and drove back home. Getting to my complex Ava was knocked. And that was good because I needed some time to get my shit together for tomorrow.

~Anna