:12:

Sasuke shown no reaction to the sound of Naruto's voice screaming his name. Although, he couldn't help but be annoyed, I was in the middle of a goddamn conversation...doesn't he know that what he did is quite rude? Sasuke needed to keep his calm composition. He glanced in the direction of his former teammates from Team Seven coldly. "Naruto..Sakura...Kakashi..." he analyzed the situation quickly and grabbed (Name) again pinning her to him with his arm around her neck in a strangling position.

Naruto clenched his fists at his sides upon seeing (Name) being held against her will by his best friend. "Sasuke, let her go."

"Why?" Sasuke tightened his grip causing (Name) to gasp. As much as she wanted to make a snarky comment on this predicament, she couldn't.

"Why?!" Naruto growled. He was getting angry. "We came here along with (Name) to find you and bring you back to Konoha! (Name) is important to us. Important to me." (Name) was touched by Naruto's words, but still didn't believe she was that important, she wasn't even a ninja so she can't be all that helpful.

"Hn," Sasuke chuckled. "This conversation is starting to sound all too familiar. Don't tell me you formed a bond with her?" Naruto clenched his teeth.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura roared in fury. "What has happened to you!?"

"H-He went bat shit insane when he found out he was number two, instead of number one on the most hated list." (Name) rasped out, laughing bitterly.

Karin, not liking (Name)'s joke, wanted to defend her man. "Don't call Sasuke-kun insane, you bitch!" She snarled. Something snapped within (Name), no one calls the great (Name) a bitch, NO ONE!!! She took her one free hand, and aimed for Sasuke Uchiha's pride. (Name) was dropped from his grasp, and scurried away to Naruto's side. They maybe be ninjas, but they were still men.

(Name) stuck her tongue out at the Duck-butt causing him to glare at her. She giggled lightly to herself and when she looked back at Karin the bitch, she gave her a menacing stare. Karin's face twisted in disgust, "Get out of here, bitch! Away from my Sasuke-kun!!"

"Um, sorry sweetheart, but I don't think any of us agree that Sasuke doesn't belong to anyone. Let alone you."

"Why you little--" Suigetsu looked amused and Jugo looked...done. They were on the side lines watching the two sides bicker. Naruto leaned down and whispered in (Name)'s ear in a worried tone.

"Sasuke didn't hurt you did he?" (Name) was still growling at Karin, but softened up at the soft sound of Naruto's voice.

"Hmm?" She turned around to look at him in the eyes, but their faces became very close to one another, causing (Name)'s face to brighten. "I'm fine!" She said quickly looking away. "It'll be the day pigs fly when Sasuke hurts me." She said boldly. Naruto did a soft laugh, the kind that made her heart flutter.

"Okay, I was just making sure."