2. The Damaged One Who Coloured In Silence.

Few clarifications :

Sindhi : Sindhi is a language spoken in the province of Sindh, Pakistan.

There are clans and tribes of Sindh, there are many tribes/ clan but I am only familiar with few :

Magsi :   Are the baloch (resident of another province of Pakistan, Balochistan) tribe of Sindh. Khalil and Mannat's family are Magsi (Sindhi) known as Bakhtiars.

Nohri :  Are the Sindhi Rajput clan of Tharparkar region of Sindh. Rudaba's family (The Rashidi's) are Nohri.

And there is another clan : Mahar are Sindhi Muslim Rajput tribe. They speak seraiki language. They are found in south of Punjab (yet another province of Punjab) and Sindh.

[Their accent are different esp Tharparkar's.]

Sindhi's are NOT racists or prejudiced  or anything but usually, they prefer to marry in their own cast/ zaat. It was very long time ago when they wouldn't marry off-casts but now they do because they are not imprisoned in their communities. Sindhi people let their daughters study and don't cage them anymore . The time has changed many things.The time of chauvinism is almost over and when I say this, I know this.

However, the time of 'Log Kya kahegy?' (What will people say) is still here. The thing that Rudaba's mother did was right in her own opinion. Please don't hate her for this, she is a mother afterall. My heart is at peace that I am writing something that makes my heart content. I feel relaxed that I am writing something that no author has written before. I feel blessed and utterly happy. I always felt the need that I would be one of those author who will write something diverse. I am proud of myself and nobody, no author and no reader can take this very feeling away from me.

Thank you bohemiangeek and nimrahkhan18 for being my rock. I love you my baby minions!

NOT PROOF READ.

__________________________________________________________________________

Nick Dunne: "Fuck. You're delusional. I mean, you're insane, why would you even want this? Yes, I loved you and then all we did was resent each other, try to control each other. We caused each other pain."
Amy Dunne: "That's marriage."

- Gone Girl

T H E     D A M A G E D  O N E   W H O   C O L O U R E D   I N   S I L E N C E :

Inspired by the concept of Rangeen Pakistan which is a collection of colouring books for adults. Yes,the author comes with ideas like it. Go figure. Every chapter consists of experimental writing styles and they may vary.