8. The Damaged Girl And The Wedding (Part I)

HOWDY! WELCOME BACK! PLEASE READ THE NOTE BELOW IN THE END.

Love, Zoey.

ISHQ ZAHE NASEEB OST IS PROVIDED :D

WARNING: SWEARING/ ADULT HUMOR CONTENT:

"Yamama, serve me tea," I said in a fake British accent, trying to vocalize my desire for a hot, piping, Karak chai.

"Okay," Yamama sighed. "First off, Aiman Khan threw a tantrum because her baby shower pictures got leaked- by her sister, People are shipping Maya and Sherhyar too hard, People are still disgusted by the way Yasir proposed Iqra Aziz but let's be honest here: They did it for TRP. Everyone is dragging the 'Cocaine Sisters' because they think you can eat your depression away, Parey Hut Love song 'Balma Bhagora' gave me nightmares and chills. Momina Duraid loves bottle-feeding Mahira Khan- I mean what's new? In other similar events, the drama Khaas portrays today's society's dilemma - strong-headed wife and a narcissistic husband (who you want to slap the shit of), everyone who has one creative bone in their body are excited about the story unfolding in the drama "Ishq Zahe Naseeb."

She paused. "Ukhano asked for bold pics, got dragged. Imam-ul-haq gave bold pics and got dragged."

Yamama heaved. "It's so hard being the 'Tea' Bearer of the family. I should get paid." She fanned her face frantically.

I facepalmed myself and ducked out of the kitchen. I was in no mood to slap her.

It was a nice morning and I was feeling chirpy, for God knows what reason. Probably because we were getting rid of Mannat today.

But the biggest twist is- that whore ain't going nowhere. Truthfully, it will be nice not to see her face for a day or two.

But it does make killer adrak chai.

I scratched my chin, "Nope. Can't afford to lose her."

It felt like as if I depended on her like she is my drug dealer.