Chapter 11

"Khushi, please say something" Armaan requested. "Please Khushi"
"Say exactly what Armaan?" I shot back with anger
"You promised to not get angry with me Khushi"
"That was for a normal situation. What you've put me into is not normal." Tears filling my eyes.
"I'm sorry Khushi."
"Sorry?? You think you'll say sorry and that PREGNANT fiancé of yours will somehow be non-pregnant. Your child is growing in her belly Armaan. How could you do this to me"
He was about to say something when I continued "wait a minute. The last time you told me that you slept with someone was almost 2 years ago. Does that mean this wasn't your last time sleeping around?"
"I'm so sor.." And I didn't let him complete his apology and slapped him hard.
"I deserve better. We were together all our life Armaan. We had our future sorted out. And it surely wasn't like this. You betrayed me. You betrayed our love. I hate you Armaan. I hate you more than anything else in this world, I hate you."
I stood up from his bed. Trying to tie back my brazier before I left his room. But my hand couldn't reach. He watched me as I struggled hard to get the hook back in position with just one working hand. He stood up from his bed, came in front of me, circling his arms around me he very gently put back the clasps on and said "I know what I've done is not correct, give me some time please. I'll make things better by the end of this week. I promise"
"Promise? Do you even know what that word means anymore. You've broken my trust. And I'm sorry I'm not going to be a fool again. I cannot give you time. In fact I'm not going to attend your marriage. I'm leaving tomorrow."
"Don't go please. I need you here, with me. Stay please"
"Why should I?? I don't have a single good reason. Do you have any?"
"Stay for the love we have. Stay for the times together. Stay for the hugs we shared. Stay for the kisses we gave each other. Stay for me."
My heart melted. I was in tears all over again.
"Okay I'll stay Arman but not because I love you, because I don't. I'll stay for my parents and your parents."
"I don't care about the reason until you are here"
"I'll take your leave now, goodbye"
"Wait for me Khushi. A week. Just wait"
I didn't reply. And left the room.