Chapter 16

I heard another bang on the door. And I knew she had left the room. I rushed out of the washroom. Carefully opening the room door only so much that my head was only part of my excited body out of the room.
Making pendulum motions with my head i checked if there was anyone outside and When I made sure it was only my head in the hallway I made quick swift attempt to pull myself out of that room, leaving the door behind me open in order to make the least possible sound. I rushed towards the door to the main room where I had gotten into this hallway from.
As I entered the hall I looked at Kanan with a huge smile on my face. And he gave me a confused though warm smile.
After almost an hour and a half we finally left Sonya's house. I couldn't wait anymore and I blurted out what I had heard earlier.
"Wait what!?" Kanan was shocked.
"Yes I wouldn't lie, not to u, u know that"
"Yeah but how is that even possible, she cannot fake this"
"Apparently she is lying about the father"
"How about a DNA test"
I looked at him with a question mark saying
"Yeah sure, let's get a DNA test done, cz it's simple to go tell her can u please give us a sample because we think you are lying about the father and also let us know if u want non invasive method or invasive will work.."
"When u make it sound like that, it proves to be the worst idea ever"
And we laughed. But I knew he was correct. This is the only way we could ever prove that she's lying about the whole thing. But I wouldn't need to prove anything. Armaan would trust me anyways.
When we were outside Armaan's house i said "this is the only way left now for me to stop this marriage" with a huge smile.
And I could c Kanan wasn't pretty happy about it. He had a smile on his face but his eyes, they never lie. With a heavy heart I said "won't you wish me luck?"
"All the best Khushi" he said and embraced me with a short hug.