Chapter 1 : Just three teenage vampires

Rhiannon was on her way to Mystic Falls to meet her two best friends Rhian and Bobbi-Jo, she hadn't seen them in a very long time, in fact it had been about one and a half centuries since Rhiannon had seen them last. Sure they had spoke on the phone plenty of times but it wasn't the same. The three of them had been friends since they had been humans and that was a very long time ago. Rhiannon was driving in her jet black Mercedes Benz. She just passed the Mystic Falls sign when she got a phone call, this phone call was from Rhian. 

"Hurry up. Your gonna miss the cake!" Rhian squealed down the phone. It was a girl named Elena's nineteenth birthday party and another girl named Caroline was hosting it at Rhian and Bobbi-Jo's house. Rhian and Bobbi-Jo lived with to other teenage vampires named Stefan and Damon Salvatore.

Rhiannon passed the school she would be starting tomorrow and also passed quite a few houses. When she finally pulled up at the boarding house there were cars everywhere and nowhere to park. She drove round by the woods and parked the car nearly in the woods. She walked round to the front of the house and knocked on the door. The one who opened it was a tall, blond girl, it was Caroline Forbes. 

"You must be Rhiannon. Bobbi and Rhian are in the kitchen about to start the cake." Caroline said shouting over the music. Caroline disappeared into the kitchen. Rhiannon was left standing there. After about ten minuets of standing trying to get homebody's attention Elena walked round the corner and saw Rhiannon standing there. Elena walked over.

"I am so sorry, you must be Rhiannon. How long have you been standing there?" Elena said.

"About ten minuets." Rhiannon replied.

"Oh." Elena said.

"Can I come in then or are you gonna make me stand here all day with my bags?"

"Oh, of course come in."

"Thanks." Rhiannon said and walked into the kitchen. Rhian and Bobbi were there talking to some guests. She walked over to them.

Rhian screamed and jumped on Rhiannon, Rhiannon hugged back and said hello. She was so glad to see them. Seven hours alone in a car is hard. Rhiannon turned to Bobbi and hugged her too. 

"How have you guys been?" Rhiannon said.

"Fine." They both aid at the same time. Then Bobbi said, "How about you? How have you been?" 

"Good i guess." Rhiannon replied.

"That's good." said Rhian, "But you missed the cake so I will get you back for that." 

"I am gonna go unpack." Rhiannon said and wondered up stairs.