Chapter 16 : Who Will Go?

"He said he is coming on Sunday. So no worries." Damon said in a cool tone.

"Today is Sunday Damon!" Rhiannon said aggressively.

"Why you so grumpy?" Damon said and threw pop corn at her.

"I'm not grumpy." Rhiannon said.

"Then what are you? Bored? Lonely?" Damon said making fun of her for not having a boyfriend.

"Not bored. And I'm only lonely because I am waiting for the right guy." Rhiannon said.

"Then what the hell are you?"

"I''m.."

"Spit it out!"

"I'm scared Damon! I have ran from him before then I was stupid enough to think he actually loved me then he threw me out then I was one of his workers, I hate him and I know what he is capable of and if he doesn't get his own way he will kill us all." Rhiannon said, a little out of breathe after and had a tear in her eye.

"Your really scared?" Damon asked.

"Terrified." Rhiannon said.

"And you should be." Klaus' voice came from the door. 

Rhiannon found it harder to breathe.

"I can see your pleased to see me." He said, "Damon go and get the others."

Damon ran out the door to get them.

"Hello, Klaus." Rhiannon said.

"Hello my lovely."

"Don't call me that." Rhiannon said.

"Be careful."

The door opened and the others walked in, first Stefan and Rhian then Bobbi and Damon. Rhiannon had forgotten what it was like to be inlove. Everyone just hoped Elena didn't walk in with Jack right now.

"You don't need one of the girls. I'm much more fun." Damon said.

"Damon!" Bobbi said.

"I have came to tell you that I won't be needing you for now. I already have my vampire I need." Klaus said.

Rhiannon's heart stopped. He will now keep torturing them. Sending spy's and coming for 'visits'.

He vanished before anyone could ask who their replace meant was, at first Rhiannon hoped it would be that annoying Lockwood girl but then she remembered Tegan was a wolf.

So how was the vampire? 

What did Klaus need one for?

How long until he will come back?