Chapter 2 : Unpacking

The stairs were long, very long and the rooms were massive. Rhiannon's room was right at the end in the middle of Rhian's room and Damon's room. Damon's was bigger but only by a bit. It had a massive walk in wardrobe and a king size bed, he also had a big picture of himself on his wall. On the opposite side of his room he had a counter with another picture on top of it, the picture was of a flower. A black flower and on the counter was a mini fridge, wonder what in there?!

Rhian's room was big too, not as big but still big, it also had a king sized bed and a walk in wardrobe. She had a big T.V on her wall and a full three people sized sofa in the middle of her room. It had a window seat and a big rug.

Rhiannon walked into her own room witch was the same size as Rhian's and didn't have a T.V or sofa. She walked in and put her suitcase on her bed, and walked into her on suit bathroom. She had a bag with her tooth brush and other things a girl might need in the cabinet. Rhiannon closed the cabinet and walked back into her massive room. She walked over to a kind of door, that was the door to a balcony.

How much more can this room have. Rhiannon thought. 

She walked out onto the balcony and and looked out into the garden where loads people, human people were partying. There was a band and a tent where the food was. In the far corner talking to a group of girls in cheer costumes was Caroline and in the tent was Stefan and Elena sitting on a table for two an Elena was eating a burger and on the dance floor was Rhian and Bobbi-Jo, just as Rhiannon remembered them, Slim, Tall and happy. Rhiannon smiled and got a tear in her eye. he turned and on the other balcony was Damon. He was standing there leaning over the balcony with alcohol in his hand watching the band. Rhiannon turned her head and started to watch the band as well.

"Well, hello there. Your new." Damon said. His first thought was that she was human, of course. 

"Yea, I'm Rhiannon." 

"Oh, Rhian and Bobbi's friend?"

"Yes."

"How do you like the party so far?" 

"I have jut got here. I am gonna go unpack." Rhiannon turned to go when she turned round and Damon was there with his fangs out and he tried to bite her. She pushed him back into the wall and grabbed a stake and threw it, it landed right next to his heart. "Now, I am going to unpack."

Damon pulled the stick out and ran. He was outside before she turned to shut the door. Rhiannon turned to her bed and got out her clothes she brought and put them into the wardrobe. She put new bed covers on her bed and sat on it. She lay back and closed her eyes. Thinking through all the good times she had shared with Rhian and Bobbi. Why did she leave them for him? He was evil and a bad person and he was Klaus. There was a knock on the door and Rhian walked in. 

"Hey, you need some help?" She said.

"Nope. I'm all done. Where is Bobbi?" Rhiannon Replied.

"She's with Damon. They are getting pretty close."

"I thought you said they were already together?"

"Not yet. But they will be." Rhian said in a happy voice. "So come on. Lets get to the party."

They walked out, Rhiannon turned off the light and shut the door.