Chapter 4 : The Strange Letter

Stefan woke up first. He got dressed and went to pick Elena up.  When he got back with Elena everyone was still sleeping. Elena walked up the stairs and knocked on Rhian's door.

"What?" Rhian said.

"Stefan told me to wake you up. We have school today." Elena said through the closed door. 2I am going to go and wake Rhiannon up."

Elena turned and knocked on Rhiannon's door. "Rhiannon. Are you awake?"

"Yes. I am getting changed." Rhiannon answered.

"OK. Stefan is making us all breakfast down stairs." Elena said.

"The only thing i would eat in this house is you. So i think i will pass on breakfast." Rhiannon said.

"Oh i-i i'm going to go and wake Bobbi up now." Elena said and turned to go.

"Wait. Bobbi isn't in her room. She is in Damon's." Rhian shouted before Elena turned to go.

Elena said ok and knocked on Damon's door. "Bobbi. Bobbi-Jo. What are you doing in Damon's room you said you didn't like him like that?" 

"I'm coming. Just getting changed." Bobbi replied.

Rhian ran out of her room. "EW! Bobbi why are you getting changed it Damon's room?!"

Rhiannon walked out of her room. "Grow up Rhian. You would."

Rhian said nothing and went in her room to get changed.

When everyone was up and ready for school they went down stairs and watched the news. No more attacks. Strange.

There was a knock at the door, Rhian went to answer it. She came bak in with a letter.

"Who was it?" Damon said in a cool voice.

"No one. But they left this letter." Rhian replied.

"Who is it addressed to?" Bobbi said. Standing very close to Damon.

"It doesn't say. Its just our address." 

"Well, who should open it?" Elena said. 

"Come on Elena i will take you to school." Stefan said. They walked out and drove away.

"I will. It's only a letter. The worst it can do is blow up my face. And i heal quick." Rhiannon said.

"OK." Rhian handed Rhiannon the letter.

Rhiannon opened it and read it out, "Dear vampires, I know what you are and if you do not move from this town we will take serious action. We have an army bigger than yours and stronger. Move away from our town and there will be piece. From your deadly enemies." 

"Who do you think they are? Other vampires?" Damon said. "We can take them on."

"No, maybe they are werewolves." Rhian said.

"Maybe origanals?" Bobbi suggested.

"No, not vampires or werewolves not even origanals. If they are vampires its kinda hard to get older them me, Bobbi and Rhian and if they were werewolves the next full moon is about a month away." Rhiannon said.

"Then it is origanals." Damon said.

"No, there is'nt many origanals alive." Rhian said.

"Then what are they?" Bobbi asked.

"They are hybrids." Rhiannon said. Everyone's face went pale even Damon's.  "Let's just get to school, find out about this Harry kid then talk about this later." 

They nodded and left for school.