[花吐き病] 1

Such a peaceful place, I was near on the cliff. Don't expect that I am going to jump or suicide! I love my life and other people too. There's a cherry blossom tree besides me. The flowers are falling down due to strong winds. Where am I? Wait is it spring already? I looked around and the place and it was full of cherry blossom trees, those trees are my favorite. Flowers are also my favorite, but this kind of flowers are my ultimate favorite in my whole life! 

I smiled and looked at my clothes, huh? Why am I wearing a uniform? "Psst!" I heard someone, wait an unfamiliar voice. "Hana!" I looked back where the end of the cliff was because that's where the voice came from. "A-anata dare?" (Who are you) My voice was stuttering and I don't know why, I don't feel scared or nervous, but why am I stuttering? "Look here!" I look back again and saw a boy on his uniform also. Who's this? Have I met him before? He was pretty far but I know that he was smiling not that creepy but a sad smile? Why... "You!" I called him pointing my finger but he faded away. Wh-what? I look all over for him, until I saw him near the cliff. He was walking going to the end of the cliff! I ran near him and called him "Hey! Stop it!" He stopped walking and looked at me. I can't even see his face it's to blurry! "Don't stop me. It's okay. Your okay now Hana." What is he saying? I am really okay but what's with this! He started walking again until I saw that he was gone. Did he...? Jump? I ran towards the cliff but immediately stopped. I don't like heights, I don't want to fall down.  What will I do? I started to crawl going to the tip of the cliff, and my eyes widened as I saw him falling down while smiling. I just felt that my cheeks are getting wet. Am I crying? No. I am not. I wanted to save him. But I can't move. Please someone save him. Please, I closes my eyes. Until I saw something falling from the sky. Please, save him... I whispered. Am I out of control!? I didn't said that. Did I? The ground was shaking bit by bit until I realized... "An earthquake?!" I fell down from the cliff. "N-naze..." (Why) 

"Hana! Wake up!" My eyes opened slowly until I received a huge punch from the pillow. A-ah-- Why do I even have brother like this...  I immediately lift my body up forming into a sit position and looked at Haruka. "Why did you do that to me?" I asked seriously, and he just chuckled. "Answer me!" He went near to me, very very near and I looked into his eyes. "Did you forgot?" He whispered, what forgot? Do I have schedule today? "You have school today and your late at your first day of school!" My jaw dropped and he stood up and went to the door. "Get ready, I'm also walking with you." He closes the door and guess what? I'm still at bed, my mouth's still open. Hana, you aren't yet going to get ready? Your  looking like cockroach brother, Haruka said that to you. Go to school? Or no watching some dramas?  My brain said. This, ah! Why!! I stood up and went to shower quickly. 

After preparing going to school, I went to the kitchen finding my mama cooking some dish. "Mama, sorry I'm late!" I apologized and she turned around. "This child, still not changing aye? Go get your lunch on the counter and hurrily go to your school okay!" She complained, I don't care if mama is always complaining, the important is we love each other as a Mom and Daughter. Right? Okay go back to reality, I grabbed my lunch and went near to mama. I kissed mama's cheeks and said goodbyes. I wanted to hug papa, but he's not here. Too bad... He's in abroad, I think we lose communications with him after eight months... Nevermind, I wore my shoes and went out finding Haruka standing with a nice pose, he's hand with his bag was laying on his shoulder and a phone on his other hand. Gosh, why is he always like that, feeling a famous super model. I rolled my eyes and he noticed that I'm outside. "Ah, didn't notice you there." Pfft, as always. I started walking going to school with Haru chan. "Can't believe that the new student is late." He teased, I looked at him really bad and slaps his arm really hard. "Aren't you still done?! Why did you wait for me instead of going to school earlier?!" I shouted and nice timing, there aren't many people here but still he covered my mouth. "Your too loud. Why did I wait you? Because mama tell me too. Don't blame me now!" I wish I didn't upgrade my level so that I can't be with this bastard in the same school. Mama why!!

Now were infront at Osaka National Middle & High School Department. So Middle and High School are mixed in this school?! I saw the huge clock and it said to be... I'm bad at reading clocks since this clock has the roman numeral era, I prefer digital clocks. Umm, I saw Haruka already walking at the school area while me, I'm still outside reading the clock. I noticed that student's are still having fun and walking slowly entering the campus. What? I went back reading at the clock and it says... "Four, five, six, seve-" SEVEN!?! SO IT'S STILL SEVEN! THAT MISAKI HARUKA. SHOULD I EVEN GET SOME GUNS OR JUST, ARGH! I angrily entered the school and look for my prey, which means my brother. Where are you, I'm going to kill you even tho it's my first day of school in here. I went inside the lobby and saw him flirting with other girls. Ah! I went near him and I pinched his ears really hard and he shouted, the fangirls of  his gasped. "Misaki Haruka I'm going to kill you!" I hit his back really hard and the other girls were just gasping, well good for them they're not interrupting the war.  "A-ah! Hana that hurts stop!" He said stop? What if I don't want to stop, he interrupt me from my beauty sleep! "No! You interrupt my sleep so you need to be punished!" I shouted. The students were about to come, until I heard someone called Haruka's name. "Haruka!" A guy pushed me from my brother and I landed on my butt. Ouch that hurts! Hey! I quickly stood up and went near to them. "Are you okay? Who was that!" The guy who pushed me ask Haruka. "I'm his predator, so better get out of this situation!" I raised my voice to him and he stood up. Whoa?! "Don't you ever touch your senior nor raise your voice to us." What! He went to Haruka and give him a hand to stand. Haruka gave me a death glare and point his eyes to his eyes to my eyes. What was that. Gosh! That guy is getting on my nerves! I coughed loudly and the both of them looked at me, I bowed "Sorry about that, I didn't know that your a senior of "Mine"" I said sarcastically. I heard the students were whispering and I just ignored them, I grabbed my bag and went to my locker to change my shoes. Today will be a long day...