[花吐き病] 4

"YOU!"

No way...! Why do I always bump to him?! My jaw dropped and my eyebrows are sticking out together.

His team mates came shooed the students around him and ask him if he was okay. He was still rubbing his head. "Yuta, daijobou?!" Another man came and sat beside him. Yuta huh? So that's the rat's name... What an ugly name just like his personality!

He nodded and he smiled to the man "Yes I am okay coach!" My heart dropped when I saw him smiled, I think his smile was familiar, have I seen him before?

The man pats Yuta's head and then looked at us. He's kinda scary, he was looking at us so bad. "Who did that to him huh!" He raised his voice to us a little, and some of the student jumped. "None of you are going to admit? I said WHO!" Later, the man isn't looking at us but only me... Huh why me?! "You!" My body feels nervous but my face was still blank. I looked back and the students move far away from me. Wow, this is the best first day I've ever encountered in my life!

"Look uh, Kimozou-san, Misaki-san didn't mean that you know?" Osanii-sensei started, I was behind her and I carefully closed the door.

"Oi" I looked at the front and saw the coach of that rat face pointing at me. I pointed at myself again and he nodded "Who else!" He slammed his hand on the table creating a huge bang and both of us jumped.

Osanii-sensei elbowed me and I looked at her "Don't do the sarcastic way to Kimozou-san!" She whisper-shout and I felt that Kimozou is looking at us, now it was my turn to elbow her and she asked what and I pointed my lips to his way. "Eek!" Osanii-sensei jumped and ran away from the room. What- was she that scared of him?

"What happen to Osanii-sensei?" A familiar voice coming from the door. I looked behind and saw the rat guy with a cold bag on his head. Ha! That's good for you.

I heard Kimozou-san chuckled "I don't know!"

The Yuta guy was also chuckling, what the?! Those guys were having fun then here I am standing on the corner...

I pretend coughed to notice me "Should I go now? You two are having fun, I thought Kimozou-san is going to talk with me? What happen?" My arms were wide and Yuta's face turned to his bad boy mask. Oh really...

"Alright, I am sorry about the issue earlier Misaki-san." Yuta's face became shocked when he said my last name. "But next time please be careful to serve the ball. Or else..."

"Or else?" I continued his word.

"Or else, we wont have the ace and the leader of the team!" Umm I don't get it but I'll accept that.

I nodded "Haii, I'll be more careful next time. Sorry about what happend to Yuda-san-" The rat guy cut my words.

"It's Nakamoto Yuta, not Yuda!" I looked at him blank and went back to Kimozou-san, but I just caught him chuckling.

"Ja, we better get going since Yuta has a soccer training. Again, I am sorry about what happend earlier. I am really strict to other students and teachers, but I wonder why I am not strict to you." Weird...

Yuta elbowed his coach to get back on the field. "I'll see you around, Misaki-san!" They went out of the room and I bowed.

"Haii, Kimozou-san.." I whispered and sighed. What will happend to my image now and then... Ahh! I ruffled my hair and went out of the room also.

-

It's now the end of my first day of school, time to go to back home! Finally. The skies are going purple and orange, hmm sunset..

I went out of the school and I saw the students are running going to the field? What's happening? Should I go or not? Of course you'll go, you love to join others right? Why wont you go so you're not late in the news? I nodded at my words, I don't like being late in the news. I walked going to the field and saw them cheering for Yuta and his team. But wait, the game is not today am I right?

"YUTA-KUN DAISUKIII!" "YUTA SENPAII" "KYAAA YUTA-KUN SUGOIII!"

My jaw dropped and kept calling his name, "You know guys, if you kept calling his name, he still won't notice you." I snork at them and walked away. Later on I felt pain from my head, it hurts. So I wen't faster to exit the school. Ah, what is happening, why my head is hurting? When I exit the school territory, the pain worsen. My eyesight was getting blurry. I touched the wall of our school block. "H-help..." I whispered. My knee's we're trembling and it got weaker, no my whole body got weaker. I didn't realize that I already passed out...

-

"Are you the guardian of this patient?"