[花吐き病] 2

While I was walking through the halls, every students were whispering to each other. "This girl is too scary. She even tried to rip Haruka senpai's ear" The girl student said to her friend. I stopped and looked at them with my blank face and they froze. Do they even know that their senpai is my brother? I guess not, I guess Haruka didn't told her 'fangirls' I sighed and continue to walk going to my classroom.

My feet stopped infront of the door and my head looked up. "Room 3-4" I mumbled and looked at the door. My hands touched the wooden door and started to slide it from the left. Finding that the students we're looking at me already. My mind goes blank when the teacher called my last name, "Misaki san? The transferee student right?" The woman said. I nodded and she smiled I can see that the students are whispering also. When will they stop! "Are you just going to stand there and wait there for the whole day?" The woman complained, whoa did she just... The student laughed and I gulped. I went inside the room slowly and the woman point at me "Misaki san come here and introduce to your classmates." I went to her side, and the students are just looking at me. I hate this scenario. I cough to clear my voice "Konnichiwa! I am Misaki Hanako, a 14 years old ordinary girl who loves flowers. I hope you take care of me well!" I bowed after I introduce and they were just staring at me, I hate being stared. The woman nodded "I am Sakamoto Keika, call me Sakamoto sensei. Now sit beside Takahashi san." I nodded and looked at the students again, I saw a girl raised her hand I bet she's the one... 

I went at the 4th row and sat beside the girl. I looked at her and she's beautiful. She noticed me and greeted me "Hello Misaki san. Nice to meet you!" She said with a matching eye smile, cool she got that smile! I wish I also have that beautiful and cute smile. I smiled at her "Yes, nice to meet you Takahashi san" She gasped lowly "Misaki san you smile so prettily and cute!" What did I just heard? Did I just said that to my mind at her? I whisper-giggle to what she said, I know that's not true... "Ah you think so?" She shooked her head "No, why did you said "I think so?" I am stating the fact Misaki san." Hmm... should I say the truth too? "If that what you state, then thank you Takahashi san. You also have a cute and pretty eye smile!" If this is happening, don't tell me that we're going to compliment for the whole day!? "People always tell me that but thank you Misaki san! I hope we'll be friends?" Friends, cool she's asking if she can be my friend! Well, I don't know what to answer if it's a yes... or no... Remembering the past makes me feel bad...

December 15th, 3:09pm.

"Hana chan! Where are you!?" Ah! Minami chan's voice! "Minami chan!" I waved my hands and she saw me near the well. The group ran going near me. They're my friends, and I am lucky that I have friends like them! I smiled and they're face we're mad. Wait why are they mad? "Something wrong Minami chan?" I said worriedly and Aiko grabbed my arm. "A-Aiko chan?! Why what happened?!" She just smirked at me so evilly, what! "Don't ask what happened. But you are the troublemaker of this friendship, we don't need you Hanako. Your the cause why we are always fighting." Yuki shouted those words at me. What... 

Before I speak they carried me and threw me down inside the well. They all laughed and I was crying. "Hana baka!" "Don't go near us starting right now!" "You should die!" Those words which made me stab my front and back. It hurts, it felt like a knife around myself... I cried and cried until Haruka came and they made them flee away from the well. "Hanako! Are you there?!" He said and all I answer is my tears and sob. He rescued me to go out in the well. I am thankful that I have a brother like this...

Starting that day, I don't trust having a friend, I don't trust them, I don't want to have a friend, and I hate that day... 

"Misaki san?" Takahashi san called me and made me realize in reality. "Ah, gomenasai Takahashi san... Yes what is it?" She pouted and shooked her head "Nothing..." She focused on Sakamoto sensei, I think I hurt her feelings not responding immediately. Sorry...

Later on it's lunch time, I grabbed my lunchbox which mama made earlier. I opened it and saw a message made from ketchup. 'Good luck on your first day Hana! Fighting! ^O^~~' I read it by whispering and smiled. I started eating my lunch alone, while the other students gathered to they're friends. I sighed and continued to eat.

After eating lunch I went outside for some fresh air. I breathed the fresh air, I looked around and sat down on the grass, continually lied down. Looking to the clouds makes me feel I'm in dreamland. I closed my eyes feeling the calm wind. 

Where am I? Huh... This place again. The cherry blossom tree and the cliff. "Psst!" That noise again. "Hana!" Am I in a déjà vu dream?  I looked back and there was no sighting of a person, who's voice is that? "A-anata dare?" This words again.. "Look here!" I turned back and saw a guy on his school uniform. Huh? The guy isn't far but he is walking, walking going near me. He's with that sad smiling face again. What- I blink and saw him gone again. Where is he! I looked around again and saw him again near the cliff. "You!" I pointed my finger to him and this time he didn't looked at me, he jumped right away. "No!!" I shouted and ran near the end of the cliff, I stopped and remembered that I have fear of heights. I crawled again and saw that he was falling down... I felt something pain on my arm. "Ah-" I hold it and felt watery. I looked at it and my eyes widened-

"Ah!" I quickly lift my body up and looked around. That dream again, why do I keep dreaming that kind of dream these days.. "Oy!" I heard someone called me, I don't know if it's me so I just ignored it and I breathed. "Oy! You! The one who's sitting down on the grass!" Me? I looked from the left and looked at the right and saw a guy who's wearing a red soccer uniform. I pointed to myself and he nodded "Can you roll the ball to me?" What ball? I looked down and saw a soccer ball. Ah this ball. Why do I need to roll this ball to him? Why don't he get it by himself! "Why don't you get it to yourself? You lazy hag." I mumbled the last words and stand up going back to my classroom. 

He quickly grab my wrist so tight and that made me yelp, I look back to look at him- "YOU!" We shouted in unison. The guy who pushed me and protect my brother earlier! He removed his hands on my wrist and coughed. "Did I tell you that don't raise your voice to your senior?" Here he goes again, repeating those crappy words! "Are you even a senior citizen? I don't care if your a senpai to me, your still a human!" I shouted and enter the lobby. That guy is going through my nerves! 

I opened the door of our classroom and I received a book hitting my face- What even...