Chapter 5

I went straight to my locker when I got in the school. It's the third day of school and I already have an enemy. I was happy that Chris wasn't around to make me mad.

I was going to health with Jamie when I saw Chris for the first time today. He looked so cute with his caramel skin and light brown eyes.

Woah! I had a boyfriend what I'm talking about!?

I was pulled out my thoughts when I felt a hand on my arm. It was Chris, of course. "Sorry for doing all that stuff to you in middle school." he said. I shook my head. I just said "Okay."

After school as I was walking to my car. Chris called "Sade" I turned around. I stopped so he could catch up. I crossed my arms and asked "What?" He said "Woah. Attitude!?" I rolled my eyes and said "What's up?" He looked at me up and down and licks his lip. I was annoyed "Can I help you with some-" I was interrupted. "Here's my number you can call me sometime."

I looked at the ripped piece of paper and put it in my back pocket. He said "Are you gonna call?" I shrugged "Maybe." He said "You doing it the hard way. So just gimme yo number." I had my hand out so I could put my number in his phone. I put "Sade Brown" in his phone since we aren't that good of friends.

Chris looked at his phone. He asked "Why you so formal?" I said "I don't know. But I have to go." He shook his head and walked off.

When I got home I had 2 unread messages

Eric 😊😜 |Hey Baby. You home?|

773-412-0777 |Hey shawty|

Obviously I replied to Eric first.

|Yea I'm home. You trying to come over|

Then I responded to the number that was unknown to my phone but I knew who it was

|It this Chris?|

Eric was soon over and we were sitting outside talking. "I'll be back to school tomorrow babe." I smiled and said "I know. I'm happy. Now I don't have to wait until I get home to see you." He kissed my cheek and asked "You want me you pick you up for school?" I said "Sure" I had no problem with that, I actually thought it was cute.

I got inside and I had 3 messages from Chris

💩💀 |What you doin|
💩💀 |We should hang one day|
💩💀 |Sade|

I replied

|I was hanging out outside. And no we should|

💩💀 |Bae why not|

|I'm not your "bae"|.

... And that went on for about 2 hours. After that I dosed off.
___________________________

I know this chapter is short. But if you've read this far I promise it gonna get more juicy. Just wait, these are just my beginning chapters.

<Maddie Pattie>