Chapter 6

"Sae... Sade... SADE BROWN!"

I felt someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Eric. I pop up and say "Who let you in?" He laughed "Your mom. Shouldn't you be getting dressed?"

I gasp now realizing my alarm didn't go off. I was late. I noticed that Eric had on a white shirt and True Religion jeans. So I put on a white short sleeve shirt. The hem of my shirt stopped right above my True Religion skinny jeans.

I ran downstairs to put on my black TOMS. I didn't have time to eat. But we did take a picture. My caption was "Mr. and Mrs." Eric posted it too, his caption was "Bae wanted to be like me ❤️". After that we got in Eric's car.

(A/N: He has a black Charger)

We got to school, and Eric's walked me to my locker. He kissed me, said "See you later",and left. I didn't even realize Chris was right behind us. He looked at Eric then looked at me. He seemed as if he had something to say but didn't. That made me laugh.

"Problem?"

"Yeah you just kissed that douche." Chris said. I rolled my eyes "Jealous? By the way that 'douche' is my boyfriend." "Yall aren't gonna last long." he laughed. I slammed my locker "Whatever happens is between me and Eric. Not between me, Eric, and you."

Chris laughed at my anger. Which made me more angry. I cliched my fist, but just walked away. As I was walking away he yelled "You wanna run them hands?"

I stopped and counted to three "one... two..... three." I turned around trying to run up to him, but two people pulled me back. I was swinging my arms trying to shake them. It wasn't working. Soon Chris just walked off. I turn around to see who was holding me back. I realized it was Alexis and Kiera holding me back.

Thank God for these girls!

"Thanks yall. But I'm about to be late."

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist at my locker after school. I felt so wanted! I said "Hey babe." I turned around to kiss Eric, only it wasn't Eric. I pushed Chris as hard as I could. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

"Relax, I was just having some fun. Do you know anything about that?" he said.

This dude is seriously crazy!

I rolled my eyes "Well that wasn't fuckin' fun to me! Please get over yourself! And NEVER touch me like that again!"

He tried to grab my waist, but I slapped his hand. I walked away at a fast pace. I thought about whether I should tell Eric, but then Eric might beat him half to death. Which I wouldn't mind... Well yes I would.

Deep down (really deep down) I kind of, sort of like the way Chris was giving me all this attention. He always gave me negative attention, and now I was getting somewhat positive attention. Even though he treats me like I'm one of his hoes.

I got to Eric's car and he was leaning on the trunk, I guess he was waiting for me. He asked "Where you been? I was about to leave you." I laughed "No you weren't!" I push Eric's chest playfully, but it didn't seem to affect him.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I kissed his nose, but that didn't satisfy him, he wanted more. He put his hands on my waist, to keep me in place. He kissed my lips. His lips were so warm, I felt myself smiling in the middle of our kiss. I remembered we were still in the school parking lot. So I pulled back from the kiss and got in the car.

I asked "You wanna come in?" Eric shook his head "Nah, I can't today." I was a little disappointed, but I wasn't going say anything. I sighed "Okay. Bye babe." We kissed and I walked inside my house.

I got inside and heard laughter. I looked in the kitchen to see a stranger. He was tall, maybe about 6'3. He had light skin and light brown eyes. My mom introduced us "Sade this is my Boss Darnell. Darnell this is my daughter Sade." I shook his hand and said "Nice to meet you." He said "Nice to meet you as well. I have a son that goes to school with you. He's in the bathroom."

I turned around and there's Darnell's son standing in the doorway of the bathroom.