Chapter 18

Mom 👭❤️ | Just got off the plane. See you in about an hour|

SHIT! I'm out here on the beach crying, hating my life and I totally forgot my mom was coming back today. I jogged back to my car and sped home.

When I got home they weren't there yet. I ran in the house, and when I got in Chris was sitting on the stairs.

Oh great!

I really wanted him to ignore me and let me be. But of course he grabbed both rails on both sides of the staircase, blocking me from getting up stairs.

I trying walking threw, under, and even over his arms but it wasn't working.

"Sae can I explain the situation?"

I rolled my eyes "Only my friends can call me Sae."

"Why you so mad? I haven't even explained yet!"

"And I'm gonna stay mad, no explanation need. Okay?"

He shook his head "Why you trippin' !?"

I yelled "MOVE OUT MY WAY!" I pushed his arm and this time it moved. I stomped upstairs and slammed my door. And plopped on my bed.

I want him to leave, and never come back.

Ever!

A few seconds later I heard the guest room door slammed.

"I'm the one that should be mad!" I mumbled.

This is what made me remember why I hated Chris, why he was Enemy #1.

He's a player, and I got caught up in his game. Why did I think he would ever like me?

When I started to think of who has actually liked me I could only think of one person... Eric. I missed him so much.

I took out the picture of Eric and I's first date. We were both cheesing super hard. This picture always made me laugh. And that's exactly what I did.

I kissed the picture and said "I miss you." I put the picture back in my drawer for keep safe and went downstairs.

When my mom and Darnell got back, Darnell and Chris left immediately because of how tired his dad was. We exchanged zero words when he walked out. I just closed the door and went to help my mom unpack.

----------------------------------------------

I know it's a short update. I'm dealing with projects, final exam, and some personal things... But when I get out for winter break I promise to update.

~Maddy 😘💕