7

~time skips 3 weeks~

I smiled at myself. I've mastered wind. Today i am at training once more.

The thing is...I've told no one. " Snow" I turned around and there stood my father.

" Father?"

" Snow...I-i you-you"

" I'm sorry father but I..."

" This is wonderful snow! Now I wont have to be worry about you so much!" he cheered. I laughed.

" Keep Training" he said and took out his regular book to read. I smiled at that and trained. Today I'm trying to learn the water element.

~ Two Months later~

I've master Water and nature...the only thing is weather. God weather is so hard! Last time i made lightening that almost killed my father!

I felt a bit dizzy. " Aish knew i shouldnt be training 24/7 " i mumbled to myself and fainted. 

The next thing i knew was that i was under a tree...ah the wind sure felt good. I turned my head to see Shikamaru sleeping next to me. He turned his self and his hand landed on my most treasured most important spot. My Friggen Face! 

" OW!" i shouted and push him away making him fly a few feet away. 

My eyes widen uh-oh...that wasnt on purpose. I tried to think of something and just ran off no I flew. I flew above and under branches. I cant fly that high yet or else i'll just fall and die. 

I stopped as i felt something familiar....I turned to my left to see him...the pale snake guy. 

" Oro." I mumbled. 

" Oho I feel so loved youve made me a nickname already" said Orochimaru aka Oro. 

" what are you doing here?!" i said as wind picked up. 

" I just came to say hi" he licked both his lips. He then slither to me. I didnt dare step back. 

" What?" i said as he stared into my eyes. 

"  Now that I finally got a close up look on you....The rumors were right...The Snow Princess is the most beautiful Lady in the world. " He was just centimeters away from my face. His breath so cold colder then my village...

His lips almost touched mine but was stopped by Itachi. I smiled...i havent seen him for ages! 

" get out of here" mumbled Itachi angry. 

I was about to move when two ninja stars flew inbetween Itach and Oro. Shikamaru. 

" Stay put Snow i'll get you out of this" said Shikamaru. 

" Take him and run" whispered Itachi. 

I nodded my head and flew to Shikamaru. Ah i feel light headed again. I shook my head and went to Shika. I grabbed his hand and flew to the training groumds.  

" Why did you do that it hurted!" whined Shika

I chuckled. " Hey you hit my face" 

"Ah anyways We have to warn the others about Itachi and Orochimaru"

I hug him so he would go. Surprisingly he hug me back.  

" Somethings wrong....why would you hug me for?" He asked. 

" Nothing i just felt like it." I said " ..don't tell them" I whisper.

"how troublesome" he groan.

Oh no...I stared at the river behind him..i am thirsty and dizzy,.,what am i to do?

I licked my lips and a circle of water splashed onto Shikamaru. Damn and I thought I master Water already! I shook my head trying to not faint again but sadly i blacked out. 

The next thing  knew was i was sleeping under a tree again next to shikamaru...he's shirtless. I felt a pain in my heart and turned around heat filled up my face. Whats...going on...My heart raced faster. I slapped myself....this cant be...Love? 

" NO WAY! I CANT BE IN LOVE WITH LAZY SHIKA!" I covered my mouth. 

" What?" Yawn Shika tirely. 

I gasp," haha...nothing you know i was just talking to myself. haha" i faked laugh as i slightly hit him on the arm making him fly a few feet away. 

Geez I really need to work on my wind again too.