3

I yawn and open my eyes. I look at the clock and my eyes widen " Its almost noon!"

"Jeez father why did you wake me up-" theres no one in the living room or kitchen or bathroom. I laugh " Still asleep huh"

I decided to cook breakfast and some riceballs.

" Smells good" i jumped.

" Dad Breakfast is ready now started eating because were late" I told him.

" How you know were late?" he asked.

" Look at the time! Its like already 10 am! You also said you're going to introduce some people to me?"

He yawn " no rush Snow Oh yea you said you were trained archer and sword right? Well I've got something to show you after breakfast"

"thanks" I told him and got prepared A basket with rice balls for snack. I wonder who I'll be seeing today

We then walked and walked until we reached this waterfall. It was beautiful. My dad carried me and jumped behind the waterfall. A cave. We went in and took about two minute walk until we came to a dead end. My father did some hand sighs and bam! There it was shining right in from of me were swords and bows and arrows. My father gave me a sword with snowflakes on it. " this is your mothers sword that she gave me when we were younger said I could use it but I never did"

He then gave me a bow an some arrows in a quiver. " now this is quite interesting, use this one and you'll never run out of arrows ever. It belongs to the royal family of the Snow village." I smiled. The bow was a snow white color with black lilies decorated on it. On the arrow stick it was black with with lilies decorated in it the tip part was pretty sharp. "This is a secret hideout" said my father " It holds a lot of memories for your mother and I"

"Thank you father"

We then started walking down once again. " now I'm going to introduce you to some kids so don't cause any trouble"

"yes father" I mumble wondering how I could cause any trouble. " ah especially Naruto don't get to close to him" as my father said that I laughed.

" alrighty!"

We then saw 7 people there waiting for us. "KAKASHI!!!!!!!" I heard an old voice shouted.

" oh it's Asuma and team 10" said my father.

" kakashi where were you an-princess snow! Um nice to meet you I am Asuma and these are my students team 10! Here's Ino Choij and Shikamaru!" he introduced himself.

" she's my daughter"

" he's my father" me and my father said at the same time.

" what? Lairs I mean! Stop lying kaka- wait isn't that the..." he pointed to the sword and bow and arrow. My father nodded.

" so you mean..."

"what's wrong?" I asked

"well you see those weapons are only to be passed Down to whoever holds the element crystal" explained Asuma.

" element crystal?" said someone.

" isn't the element crystal Stolen?"

What?! I turned and there stood a guy with the pineapple hair.