23 dead

2 years later...

I ran and ran...they've found our hiding spot.

" wait Oro! Sasuke!" I shouted.

Arg they disappeared without me!

"Your surrounded! Now stop!" shouted one of the ninjas....one of those leaf ninjas...I wore a cloak and a butterfly mask no one knows who I am...

I've been training with Oro along with sasuke...he was oro's favorite.

Oro...I remembered he told me once...
'The Crystal isn't important anymore...this boy...is more important now...' was all he said.

Oro's plan was to make me stronger and help him destroy the leaf and rule all the nations...rule the whole entire world with my powers.

Once he figured out that sasuke's very determine to accomplish his goal of getting revenge was stronger than my powers he chose Sasuke over me.

I growled under my breath and smiled.

"Remove that mask!" shouted someone. I smirked and looked...my smirk disappeared as I saw him coming out....my father..Kakashi the copy cat.

"Fa-Kakashi I suppose?" i asked. " why should i? Shouldnt you remove your mask first?"

He glared at me and walked over. He grabbed my cloak and lift me up.

"where is she?! WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled in anger...slowly tears streamed down my face.

" she's Dead" I whispered. " Your Dayghter Snow Hatake is dead." I said in a more clearer tone.

----------------------------------------

I think this was a short chapter...anyways I'll try to make the next chapter longer! Look forward to it!