Chapter seven

The picture above was me... :) sorry to include it here, my fam and I went to the beach. I just want to share the view of this beautiful sunset and the peaceful beach itself. 

I hope you'll like this chapter. Thank you love!

Francis-Aniah or Mark-Ani

Pagkatapos ng pag-uusap namin ni Francis, halos buong magadamag akong umiyak sa kwarto ko. Hindi ko na nga alam kung paano ako nakauwi sa sobrang sama ng loob ko. Pero pagkatapos naman ng mahabang self pity ay unti-unti din akong naging okay.

My family planned to have a vacation in Batangas, where's definitely relaxing. By the look at the blueish green water and the people enjoying around was a perfect aura for me. My family was complete, for the first time in forever. That makes me want to look forward for different possibilities in life.

"Mum! Come on! the water is nice and cold!" Sophia shouted from a bit far.

"Be right there!" I answered her.

I was helping mom with the cooking, kasama din namin ang girlfriend ni kuya. Dad was there, joining Jacob and Sophi in the water. Buti na lang pumayag sya na sumama sa amin.

"Koreen, let's get in the water?" I asked her.

"Sure. Later. Tapusin ko lang 'to." She gestures her hand sa niluluto nya. Favorite ni kuya e, ginataang alimasag.

"Okay!" I said with a smile and head out.

We rented a 3 bedroom house where just a few steps away from the pool. And 30 steps away down ay sea shore na. Kumpleto na rin ang mga gamit, nag dala na lang kami ng mga kailangan sa mga lulutuin.

Masaya ang naging lunch namin. I felt like, I've never been better. Kung sa akin lang gusto ko din na mag stay na lang dito, pero syempre hindi naman pwede.

I was walking near the shore, alone. It was almost sunset pero wala na rin halos tao sa beach. I admit, naiisip ko pa rin sya... Magkasama sana kami ngayon naglalakad, nagku-kwentuhan habang nagtatawanan, nagtutulakan sa tubig. Magka sama kaming mag je-jetski, boating ang snorkeling.. But no, it won't happen anymore.

As I was taking my time to wander around the beach, may isang lalaki na lumapit sa akin.

"Hi miss... Sorry, but kanina pa kita nakikita mag-isa, you mind if I join you?" The guy asked. 

Don't get me wrong here, but, he's cute. He only wears a short and blue loose tank top na kitang-kita pa rin ang muscles nya behind that shirt, he is tall, his hair was brown and messy, but looks perfect on him though. I shook all that thought off my mind.

"By the way, I am Mark." he said, sabay abot ng kamay nya sa akin.

I cringed my nose, "Sorry, but I'm not sure if I want to be with anyone right this time?" I shyly said, and I bit my lower lip after. "I want my time alone."

"Oh..." he pull his hand away. Really Aniah? what's with the rudeness? My mind glared at me. "So not this time. And what about some other time?" He smiled.

My lips curled in a smile from that and I finally have the courage to introduce myself, "Hmmm..." I was thinking. "I still don't know, I only have 3 days here so.." i raised my brow and he smiles. "Oh and..I'm Aniah, by the way." I stretched my hand for shake and he took it.

"Anytime you want Aniah, it doesn't matter. I can be your tour guide too." 

Napa tigil ako sa paglalakad. He won't really drop it, will he?