chapter 1

I found Carle scrolling in her mobile when I entered the class who is the reason behind every mess in my life, who made me this hard.
Everyone knows us as best friends, but I'm the only person who knows that she only used me as a backup.

When I came to know this my heart breaks every trust in friendship,people washed away.

Actually, I loved her so much that it didn't wash away the care I have for her.

And then I found myself gawking at Aden, who is now walking towards Carle.

Yeah, they were friends, that's what they're saying why I'm getting this angry when they are close because I'm jealous, why I'm jealous, know what he is my first love, I had a huge crush on him.

This is also a mess she created in my life snatched my love from me.
My love haha he didn't even acknowledge me in this three years we were in half of our final year already.

They both waved at each other and started talking random things.
I sat in the corner next to the window and stared at the trees.

I don't want to get caught by Aden while staring at him so this is better.
I heard footsteps which is getting closer and closer and when I looked up it was Carle who was sitting next to me.

'Why the hell she is here' I mentally cringed and lightly shifted in my place.'can I have any other option', no.....and I don't want to hurt her by doing some silly things.

If I do something, then there is no difference between me and her so I stayed fixed on my place.

She waved at me dramatically for which I only gestured hi and stayed silent.

Then she started talking about how Kate proposed her and how he behaving lately with her.

Kate.....who knows to be a womanizer I hate him to be exact I didn't do hate anyone as much I hate him.

Even Aden and Kate don't fit. They were best friends in first year, but in the second year they were the best enemy I have ever seen they always fight over small things and made that into a big issue.

Kate is not stable in relationships.he ditches his girlfriends within a small span.

I silently listened to everything she said if we were like before by now I'll tease her in full swing, but we're not like before to be exact I'm not like before.