chapter-12

Again Aden is back😉

Aden's pov

She was so curious about the girl on photo which makes me smile like an insane.

She was even pouting when I didn't reply which makes me to go crazy .her lips when she was pouting how I want to smash mine to her.

"what.... are you gonna answer me or not"she asked irritated.

"you're really curious aren't you"i laughed harder,when she didn't replied anything I added that"i want to find her for my cousin,I guess he loves her".

She knitted her eyebrows like she is really in a deep thought,after some time her eyebrows released then a small smile spread on her face which turned into a grin.

She was blushing when I cleared my throat and our eyes meet,she blushed many times but this smile on her face I still remember that day me on parking lot and she on her floor with a group of girls all were facing her and she was facing parking lot .

When she spotted me,a smile appeared on her face which makes me to stare at her without even knowing that I was being obvious.

The trance ended when she stood and rushed to back gate of the canteen which were our spot.

Yeah our spot,me and Kate used to cut the class and stay there for whole day after we had fight it's Lucas who were with me.

When I reaches her she was about to open door but I closed by placing my hand on top of her.

"i don't think I'll let you that easily"with that she turned  i bended so that we were in same eye level.

"we're not finished yet"i moved closer so that our noses almost touching .

When my eyes traveled down to our almost touching nose and then to her lips,everything came rushing into my mind.

Everything that happened between us,the last day of third year when I fallen for her no when I recognized that I had fallen for her.

Then parking lot eye lock,after that how she ignored me,how she crosses me not even glancing at my side.

How she was totally happy at one day and totally sad at another day which is weird for people who know her because she smile even when she gets scolded.

When I felt her moving uncomfortably under me,i titled my head so that our lips were almost touching.

But I was so confused can I do this,I love her but....something is insisting me to not do so.

Whenever I want to confess my feelings to her only thing came to my mind is my sister and her words, that's when we heard Lucas voice which makes me frustrated.

When he came to view,he waved at both of us and started teasing Meli like he always do.

"i said right that no one teases me like you do"she replied frustrated,when Lucas didn't give up on teasing her .

"happy that I'm not included in that"i interfered in their little talk.

"ohhh,add him to your club"she said nonchalantly, when Lucas heard that he murmured to my ears that "you really liked her,didn't you?"he whispered so that she can't hear.

"okay I'm leaving you love birds alone Byeeee"with that she walked away leaving us chuckling.

After Meli left,we stayed there and didn't attended any classes.Lucas keep on asking about Meli but I didn't budge.

What should I do now,I also pulled a stupid act today but if it possible to ignore her anymore.

************************************

Meli's pov

Is he playing with my feelings,i mean what were this all about.one time he acts like that I'm no one to him and this thing today he speaks and act like we were too close and even he was about to kiss me.

'But he didn't' am I disappointed noooo.he started everything but at the end he hesitated so this is just because of that close proximity nothing much which makes me more grim and I can feel my cheeks wet.

I immediately wiped off the tears and started walking to the next class which is stopped by my phone vibe.

When I found the name displayed on the screen a smile automatically spread on my face.A perfect person to console me.

"heyyy fatty"he greeted enthusiastically,okayyy I take back my words.

"heyy douche bag"i greeted back firmly.

"c'mon Meli,what happened don't say it was Aden again"he questioned concerned.

"how Vince,you know me this much"I whispered back.

" Then what the use of being together from childhood,now tell me what he did that makes you this sad"he enquired.

Vincent,my cousin who is also sharing my home.his parents left him in our home when he is five.

He was elder than me by two years and currently working,he took a week off to meet his parents.he'll be back only after this week.

He is like a brother to me,we share everything also he guess my mood by my voice itself like he did today so I explained everything that happened today.

"So this is the thing,you're feeling bad because he didn't kiss you"he teased.

"Vincent..."i yelled.

"okay okay he hesitated that's your problem right"he asked.

"hmmmm "

"he likes you Meli"he said calmly.

"what"i muttered confused.

"yes Meli,it's men's psychology if they want to just play with a girl's feelings they didn't hesitate but he hesitated he has something for you"he finished his supposition.

"You know what,Aden is far better than you.you confuses me way too much"with that I disconnected the line and headed to the class.

Why is my life becomes this complicated,before everything was normal but now everything is turned to be a mess.

To make it up again i must forget him,I know this is hard to do but I should.

This may be a mission impossible but this is the mission to be accomplished and I'll do this,I'll resist him and I'll ignore him.

Here my love dies even before started.