chapter 27

ADEN'S POV:

She is still shivering like this was my first kiss on her eye while I completely falling for her all over again.

Her every wish was very much different from others to be frank those were silly wishes and I wanted to be the one who make it true.

Now, as I already did one by accepting her as my PA I backed away to do the next one.

"I want to get back to the home, I got my leg sprained"she whispered.

"Then let me drop you "I insisted.

"No, I want to walk"she protested.

"But just now you said you got your leg sprained"I asked confused.

"Ah.. it's not my leg its my hand bye"she rushed.

What a way of distracting?

"Then I'll walk you to your home"I finalized hiding the amusement.

"No, I'll go by myself"she said walking away.

"No, I'll go with you"with that I captured her hand and intertwined our fingers.

We started walking neither of us talked after half way she looked down at our intertwined fingers and murmured that "is this really happening"

"What"I enquired.

"Is this really happening you loving me, you care, you walk by my side even our fingers were intertwined"she smiled bitterly which left me speechless.

"Even my dreams are miserable you're walking out and I'm crying my throat out even in dreams but now I can't really believe this"

"You know it was always the opposite everytime I want to be there by your side to smile with you and when you're crying, I want to be the one who wipes out your tears and say 'I'll be always there for you no matter what so don't feel for the temporary people who leave you' but I'll be the one who only feels for you from afar can't even wipe your tears"she stopped walking and turned to me.

"That day in the garden I wanted to be on your side, patting your shoulder but I stood useless as you cried"she whimpered as she wipes the imaginary tears on my cheeks.

I still remember the day we that's me and Kate had the argument and I left the class I don't know why suddenly I felt that I'd no one and tears started flowing mercilessly and I could only make it up to garden.

I'd no idea she was there and that affected her this much so to make it up I hugged her tight.

"Actually, I longed for this to happen so long, but never happened slowly I used to the loneliness gave up the hope but it's happening now"

"You're the miracle that I myself agreed never going to happen in my life"she said dropping her hands from my chin.

"You know what I'm such a cry baby so you'd more chances to wipe my tears to make it much better you can hug me like this or kiss me like this which will instantly change my mood"to make her feel better I played making her shivering again by kissing and hugging.

"I"she started.

"What? Your leg sprained? No, no its hand right. I'd a solution for this" with that I scooped her in my hands and started walking with her struggling to get out of my hands.

"Aden, put me down I can walk"she whined.

"You should have considered this before lying just to change the track"this did the job by making her quit.

"Good night killer eyes"I put her down when we reached her front yard and pressed my lips to her eye reluctantly backing away.

"Night"she whispered after composing herself.

*****************

MELI'S POV:

"See you tomorrow"he waved, walking backwards.

When he reached the main gate, he gestured me to get in. I walked back listening to his fading footsteps.

'I know you're suppressing things, but that doesn't mean you could spill out everything and definitely not to him' I cursed myself falling into the bed.

'I can't even imagine what he could have thought of me'

'Clingy, annoying, to be worse frustrated at himself to choose me to love'

It's doesn't make sense sleep, sleep Meli.

Right, Vince definitely not a solution, but he can distract me for some time.

Vince where were you?

As I reached the door my mobile buzzed so I walked back to pick it up, it's a message from him.

Miracles tend to happen if I'm the miracle to you then there awaits more for you

-Heart smuggler

Forgot Vince, forgot sleeping just forgot everything this boy will never leave my mind.