4

P.s.you can listen to the song if you want, its really sad tho.

~Jack's P.O.V~ (TRIGGER WARNING)

'I can't take it anymore' I said to myself. I picked up the razor with my hand shaking wildly and roll up my sleeve of my blue hoody. I held my arm over the sink and slide the razor over my rists with tears in my eyes. Blood slides down my arm into the sink.
(Ima just grab my stuff and leave)
Drip. Drop.

I began to cut deeper into my arms and begin to enjoy the pain. I smile at my arms, still with my tears sliding down my cheeks. I cut my arms until I feel light headed. And from that, I knew i will be coming back here every day, doing the same exact thing to feel the sweet pain, even though, this wasnt the first time I've done this.
(Scuse meh please)
*Time skip*

The next day, I got up and made sure I put on the longest pair of long sleeves I could find so i could hide my rists. I put on an over sized hoodie, blue jeans, nikes and a black beanie. I rush out of my house without having to face my aunt.

"Bye Ja-"

"Bye." I said cutting her off, already shutting the door.

*at school*

Now everyone thinks I'm a freak. Im getting all the stares, people talk about me.

'My reputation is gone. No one likes me. So what's the point anyway?'

*Im sorry for the short chapter, septiplier will happen in the next chapter, (i promise)!*

~Author Chan