legit tattoo gun

"my head has thoughts, what a ridiculous place to start."

***

that's what violet looks like ^^

january 1st, 2017

you know that sickly feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you just know that something is...off? except, you're not actually sick, but something's just not right.

and by not right, i mean not right emotionally or mentally.

that's the feelings violet had when she awoke the next morning with a pounding headache and her chest wrapped in some dude's arms.

she opened her eyes in panic, but quickly regretted her decision when the blinding rays from the sun shone through her window curtains. everything, and i mean everything, ached.

a classic hangover.

but this was the first hangover that violet was forced to share with someone who she did not recognize.

i mean, surely it's just some dude she hooked up with last night, a harmless one night stand. but, that was very out of violet's typical character.

before violet could even begin to process the situation that she had gotten herself stuck into, the man next to her started to stir.

"violet, are you up?"

as much as violet hated to admit it, the voice was familiar, but she couldn't put a name to it.

"hey..." she replied awkwardly, not knowing what else to do.

the guy- jim? john?- unwrapped his arms from around her and sat up on violet's bed.

"do you need some advil? you must be super hungover, you drank a lot." he offered her.

"well, yeah, but i can get it myself, you don't know you're way around."

"you told me last night that you're house is pretty small, i think i could manage."

"i'm sorry but-" violet let out a yawn as she scratched her head, "who exactly are you?"

"oh, i didn't even think of that, you were like...blackout drunk... but i'm josh, i walked you home from the bar after some guy assaulted you, and you begged me to stay the night because you claimed to be scared or something." josh explained.

"oh yeah, that sounds somewhat familiar, i'm sorry." violet told him, trying to absorb the information.

"no worries." josh replied, he stood up and began to stretch. violet was stuck focusing on the way his hip bones stuck out when he lifted up his arms, brining a bit of his shirt with him.

"my eyes are up here." josh said with a chuckle. violet instantly became flustered and quickly looked back up at josh who had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"yeah, uh, no offense, but when are you leaving?"

"oh right, i can leave now." josh replied as he took a couple steps towards the door.