Chapter 4: A dream but is it a nice one?

[Unedited]

I AM WRITTING THIS THE 3RD TIME SINCE MY PHONE IS SMALL AND DOES SHIT. EHEM yes the story....

You see that it's getting pretty late so you decide to head back to your room. You put the clothes you were given in a closet and from the closet you take what seems to be a night gown. When you finish putting it on you hear a knock on your door.
- Come in! You say loudly so whoever is on the other side can hear you.
- I came to tell you goodnight my Lady since I was heading towards my room I decided to stop by. Says Sebastian in a soft voice.
- And why did you? I say in a threatning voice.
- Am I not allowed to? And my... do I feel like you are threatning me?
- No of course you may. I try to cover up but he notices.
- If I were you I wouldn't threaten me. He held my face with one hand squezeing it harder. He shakes my head as well and then takes his hands off of me. I started to blush.
- Well then I shall take my leave goodnight and sweet dreams.
- Goodnight to you to Sebastian. I say. You were sitting on the edge of the bed when you decide to just fall on the bed and fall asleep.

~Dream ~

- Father? Is mother in a better place now?
- Yes sweety she is...
- Is she happier?
- I am sure she is and she would have wanted for you to be happy too.
- Then if she's happy I'm happy.
- Y/N listen. I promised your mother that you will be happy and live a better life no matter what you shall find happiness!

~ You have awaken from the dream~

Just when you awaken you hear a knock on your door again.
- Come in! I shout.
- Well someone is up and loud good morning Miss.
- Ah yes... Sebastian good morning to you also.
- Have you slept well Y/N?
- Oh yes but I had a dream from my past hmph.
- Was it a nice one? Sebastian asked with some worry in his voice.
- To be honest with you not really... You see my mother was killed by the queen and everything else is a blur for now at least and I don't really wan't to remember all of that was hell in a way. Untill I came here all has changed for the better.
- My you suffered a lot though for now I can only help you in simple things for one I shall serve you your breakfast so what would you like?
- Oh *insert what you want to eat cuz I can't think of anything*
- Good choice here. He lends me my breakfast on a tray with some tea to the side. I eat my breakfast while chatting with Sebastianand sipping my tea he was an interesting guy I would like to get to know him better.
- May I take what's left if you're done I need to go and clean it up.
- Oh yes yes here. I hand him the tray and everything that was left of my breakfast on it.
- Oh and Sebastian thank you for everything.
- No need to thank me. I am simply one hell of a butler.
- I let out a little sigh adding yes, yes you are. He then leaves so I decide to get dressed. I go to my closet take out the black maid's dress and ribbon I was given to put it on. After putting my maid's dress on I put an apron over it so it doesn't get dirty. To finish my dressing up off I tie my hair in a ponytail and tie it with the black ribbon (⬆up is the dress u wear⬆).

NEW UPDATE TOMORROW MAYBE?•