Chapter 10: Preparations for the Circus

I left the master's room along with Sebastian. While walking down the long hallway Sebastian grabbed me by my waist and whispered

- Do you have any tasks left to do?

- Hmm... not that I remember ...

- Then ill help you prepare yourself for the circus.

- Thanks Sebastian bu-

- I will help you with the corset you cant do it all by yourself now can you? I was interrupted

- Fine... I pouted. We both went into my room I took of my maid outfit leaving me just in my bra and panties Sebastian found a corset while I was getting dressed so thankfully he didn't see me taking off my clothes.

- Are you ready? Sebastian asks while smirking.

- Yes, I am. I could tell that Sebastian is going to get amused by this.

- Aah nng.. I-it it hur-ts Seb-ast-ian! I-I c-cant en-dure I-it an-y lo-longer... I was in deep pain.

- I'm almost done let me just tie this here. And he was done.

- Thank goodness. I go and thank Sebastian while hugging him he hugs me back and kisses me on my forhead I was happy even if I was just "tortured" by him in a way.

- I can get dressed myself now. I say confidently.

- Certainly my lady. He bows his head a bit and leaves the room.

I was done with my clothes now for my hair (pic down here of clothing)

I felt like the hairstyle took forever it was a bit painful to make but I was finally done (pic down of what it should look like dont pay attention to the color of the wig its just an eample and yeah Frozen sorry it was the best updo I've seen and...

I felt like the hairstyle took forever it was a bit painful to make but I was finally done (pic down of what it should look like dont pay attention to the color of the wig its just an eample and yeah Frozen sorry it was the best updo I've seen and looks 19th century-ish)

I went on a search for Sebastian but before I spotted the time it was 1:47 P.M. they were probably waiting for me in front of the manor. I looked out the window to see that my guess was correct.

*crying* AAA this will have 2 do cuz i totally forgot what my un-published chapter was about since im on my laptop it deleted everytime i tried to edit it!