Chapter 9: Tickets from the queen to where?

After a rather passionate kiss from Sebastian I tell him I should go to bed also I am a bit tired perhaps Ill gather my strength for tomorrows mission. I head upstairs to my room I fell asleep quite quickly despite the early hour.

~Time skip to the morning~

I've awaken to a bright light in my eyes I already see tea on my night cabinet so Sebastian probably already came to give me my breakfast that I spotted on the moving tray. I hear a knock as I pulledout my hand to grab my warm tea.

- Come in! I yell out.

- Good morning Y/N I hope you like what I prepared. Sebastian said.

- Well you came to soon I haven't even taken a sip from my tea yet. I was a bit grumpy since all I wanted to do was to eat and drink tea now. I'm not in the mood to talk Sebastian I'm hungry I just want to eat. I said to him.

- If that's what you want Ill be in the kitchen waiting.

- Yes Ill come when I'm finished.

I finished my breakfast so I decide to head down I remember today was the mission our Lord had to fulfill by the queen's orders. I didn't like the queen she killed my mother I was to little back then to understand so my father never told me why at least that's what I think. Finally I reached the kitchen I see Sebastian's preparing the master's tea so I didn't want to bother him I was about to leave but before I knew it he hugged me and I was shocked.

- Good morning my dear I hope you slept well after last night. He smirked.

- Yes, I have. I turn around to hug him properly. And Sebastian when are we heading on this trip.

- Well, the master didn't hand me any details about this letter we might as well both go to his room and ask for them. The sooner we get it over with the better. I nodded in agreement. With that said we both walked to the master's bedroom and led a soft knock on the door.

- Enter... we hear a voice barely speak out.

- My you're awake young master. Sebastian says teasing Ciel as always.

- Well isn't that better than you trying to wake me? Ciel says in a bit of an annoyed tune. Then he notices me and says:

- Sebastian, pass me my morning tea that's what Sebastian does and before sipping his tea Ciel asks if it's Earl Grey. Yes, my Lord it is indeed. Sebastian replies. Then Ciel starts the conversation

- I suppose you both came to ask me for more details on her majesty's letter.

- Yes. Me and Sebastian both answer.

- Very well then I have been given 3 tickets to the circus.

- Circus? I ask all confused.

- Yes, circus but there is something unusual with this circus it has been said when ever this circus appears in town children have been gone missing.

- Don't you expect it to be a simple coincidence my Lord? I ask.

- Maybe but if the queen relies on me to inspect it then I have no choice but to do as she orders me to.

- Then young master when do we plan on going to the circus? Sebastian asks.

- Today at 2 P.M. oh and I don't think we will need Y/N to disguise herself just yet since it's just a circus.

- Yes, my Lord. Sebastian puts his hand over his heart and slightly bows leaving the room with me.

Well yeah new chapter Ill just leave it here for now... Hope you liked it!