You don't deserve her

The wind blew through the battlefield. It was calm and sinister as Ivo's eyes showed a single second of intense fear and regret. He knew what he was getting himself into. He took a long breath as he quickly walked over to the outside of the fighting area.

"Keep the fight in this area kiddos. I rather you not destroy this town I am attempting to take over." The doctor laughed maniacally before jumping into his little flying machine and hovering above the area.

"I think you're just scared of getting hurt. But whatever, I'll play your game. Now release the little demon from hell." Sonic screamed confidently as he released a very loud dark growl.

Silence fearfully crept through the area as the doctor took in the last seconds of peace before pressing a little button in his pocket. As soon as he did, the cage's door opened and Čelik was allowed to exit. However, he remained dormant while tightly closing his eyes.

"Aww... Your little baby is scared. You've been too sweet to him, Ivo. Come on ya little shit. I don't have all day and I rather take you out before the world crumbles. Or would you rather I come over there and end you now. It'll be a less fun, though." The adult azure mocked as he gently bit his lip, preparing himself for anything that might come as a result.

The child continued to stay still as his small breaths were all that could be heard or seen. Sonic approached him ferociously as he grabbed his little shoulder.

"You don't deserve her... You're willing to kill a child and do it with such disrespect. I'm kinder and more honest than you are. For her safety, you should just give up now." The child cleared his throat as a large smirk formed on his muzzle.

"Huh?! What are you talking about? You're the one created for destruction. Not me. I would never hurt Miran." Sonic exclaimed as he was utterly disgusted with the insulting comment.

"That's where you are mistaken... I was created to lead the world and you were CREATED to kill. That was your only purpose... She just happened to change you into something you're not." The kid revealed slyly as a slight giggle hit the other right in the face.

"What the hell are you going on about!? Less talk and more fighting!" The other azure bellowed before clenching his fists in pure anger.

(What the hell is this little brat going on about? Created for destruction? That's impossible...)

"I tried to talk some sense into you. I guess I have no choice then..." Quickly, the child's eyes darted open as the large emerald eyes, double the size of Sonic's could be clearly seen.

It was almost as if the kid was trying to see into his practically non-existent soul and before he had any time to react, he could feel powerful pain and pressure pushing against him. The child had rushed into Sonic's abdomen at speeds unthinkable to the imagination and while the pain was excruciating... The incredible power and energy were the thing that was practically unbearable. He exploded through the battle field as he crashed against the entrance to the inside of the laboratory. He lied there immobile for a few seconds before rising and standing. Blood oozed from the sides of his mouth as he felt like his insides imploded into mush. But he wasn't going to give up that easily... He felt the anger and embarrassment boil inside him. How dare a foolish kid land such a powerful punch on him? The feelings of pure rage grew to a point where he felt the Chaos energy in his body hit maximum capacity. But this time, he was in complete one hundred percent control.

The child once again rushed at him but this time, the azure had plenty of time to react... He placed his hands in front of him, preparing to push the child back to the other side of the field. However, when the kids body collided with Sonic's hands, the unbelievable energy flew them both in completely opposite directions. As they rose to continue the fighting, they noticed a large white object in the place where they had just connected. Both energies were bouncing off each other at incredible speeds and soon they were spinning at such an incredible speed that they exploded, causing a horrible chain reaction.