necklace

Epilogue

            A bottle silently floating amidst the wide sea, finding its way to the right person who deserve to own the thing that it bore. Who is the lucky person? The person destined to be the owner of the necklace. Waves drove the bottle to a nearby shore.

            Jessy is the daughter of the famous business man in manila. Despite of the social status she is having, loneliness still covers her soul. Something is missing to her life. She wanted to find someone who can fill this emptiness. One day, her dad tried to match her with his business partner’s son. But she refused to meet the guy because she doesn’t like the idea of arrange relationship. She wanted someone whom she doesn’t now and doesn’t know her at all. One day, to flee from meeting the guy, she rode in the yacht and sail across the sea. She was nowhere to go. A nearby island caught her attention. She drop by and found a beautiful couple necklace. She bought it along with an empty wine bottle. She wore one of it and slid the other to the bottle. Then sail back to manila.

            In the island of Cebu, Francis is silently walking on the seashore. He is mad and confuse, he had just a quarrel with his beloved girlfriend. She thought that he has another girl because he had no time to spend with her. It was just because he has a very hectic schedule. Walking sadly, he found something sparkling far from where he stands. He walks towards it and found a bottle with a necklace inside it.

            He wore the necklace and read the note with it.

            “Whoever you are, I hope we’ll find our way to each other someday. I wish I could meet you.”

            Would destiny let them meet?