chapter 5

weeks had pass...

"hello girls." Francis..

he is currently at a famous bar in Cebu where he chose to run away with. drinking anything that he could and bumped up with girls whom he doesnt know.. he doesnt care he could hurt the girls.. all he cares is that he will forget Jessy.. he wanted to undo time.. so that he will no longer meet Jessy anymore.. but he just cant.. all he could do is to regret and forget.

"Hi mr handsome. What can we do for you?" flirty girl wearing super short red skirt.

with a smile "I just want to spend some time with you.. i'm kinda alone right now.. would you mind If I join you ladies?" Francis said.

"oh! sure. we wont mind..we also need someone to hang out with." the girl replied.

"so, Let me introduce myself..I'm, Francis and you are?" he said.

"I am Carmen, this is Sheila, and this is Brenda. we're friends." the girl said.

"NIce to meet you pretty ladies.. so, are you a regular costumer in this bar?" he asked.

"well, I am the only regular costumer.. they're beginners.. they usually hang out at the disco bar downtown.. I told them that it's better here. new place to explore and a lot of cute faces to fantasize." with a flirty look, she said.

"I see.. hope you'll enjoy the place ladies (referring to the other girls aside from the one he is facing) i too am a biggener at this disco bar. I am from manila and currently having my vacation here." he said.

"So, we're common eh." Brenda said.

"common? like you're from manila too?" francis

"uhuuh, but I chose to spend a month here at Cebu.. just to forget something.." Brenda said.

"Cut it out Brenda.. you're starting your Dramas..i dont wanna hear about it anymore." Carmen said.

"Well, I guess Francis wanted to hear her story.. shall we leave the two of you alone?" Sheila said.

"As you wish ladies." Francis said.

the girls leave Francis and Brenda alone while they are on their way to the Drinks section of the Disco Bar.

Francis lead Brenda outside..

The two are walking on the shore together while Brenda is narrating her story.

"I came here to forget about him." she said.

"What wrong did he do?" he asked.

"Men are all stupid. worthless. assholes.. you guys just picked us up and suddently let us fall into pieces.." she said sadly.

"he hurt you?" Francis cant believe that a pretty lady like her was fooled by a man like him

"not only hUrt..,, he ruined my life... I am now nothing but a piece of junk... I still have my job and family with me.. but my preciousness. he took it away from me.. the thing that money couldnt buy. . the thing that all girls are protecting.. our gift." Brenda sobs lightly. 

"I'm sorry to ask but , I dont understand whay you're talking about. you mean he forced to have you?" he asked.

"you got it.. he forced to have me.. I dont want to but he is too strong, so, i .. i lost it..i lost it with a demon..a demon with that of an angel's mask.." she said.

"then, did you send him to jail?" he asked.

"I did. but his family is too rich and influencial.. I just lost the battle. that's why im here.. trying to forget the hurt i've had at manila.. but by next month.. I'll resume my life.. like nothing had happen at all.." she said.