Family

AN: Hey Guys so basically this lil story is what I think happened hours before Kort (BASTARD) set the house on fire.
Enjoy//

Ziva's POV
I woke up to the pounding sound of my alarm, I looked over and checked the time. 7:30 it said. I then went over to open the curtains as I did my smile faded as I had forgotten I was in Teliviv I remembered how much I miss Gibbs and the others, especially Tony. I saw a picture of me Gibbs and Abby on one side of the bed. While on the other side was picture of me and Tony- in Paris. I slumped my self on the bed and cried.
"Ima, Ima?" I suddenly turned wiping my tears away, it was Tali she had just woken up too. I held out my arms for her to hug me and she ran up to me and hugged me I kissed her hair as tears began to fall again. I pulled her away gently. "Now Tali go in your room and find some clothes so when you come down for break fast you'll be ready. Tali nodded excitedly as she ran out of the room and went into her bedroom. I then went into the hallway to her buggy and began packing the essentials my heart was breaking as I picked up the picture of Tony and I and placed in the side of the bag. Once I had finished I placed the buggy in Tali's room and to my surprise she was already down stairs eating her breakfast. I laughed as I joined her "Your enjoying that are you?" Tali nodded smiling and I laughed "Just...like...Aba" I whispered and smiled at her locking our foreheads together kissing her cheek. Once we had finished eating, Tali went back up to her room to get her shoes on. When I went into my room, I could smell smoke.