Happy At Last

1 Year Ago
"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Jenny's POV
My heart was beating so fast once I heard those 12 words. I looked into Jethro's eyes, as we locked lips and people cheered.

Present Day

Gibb's POV

I came into hear my team arguing again, it's irritating, but it can also sometimes be entertaining to watch "McGee please tell Miss David here I know the American Dream more than anyone else" McGee looked at him disapprovingly. "Wait so now your George and Lennie, working on the ranch yeah?" Ziva looked at McGee confused. "George and Lennie?" "Of Mice and Men" box office classic written by John Steinbeck starring Gary Sinise" "I still don't see how that proves anything Tony" "Hey!" I shouted at them they all immediately looked at me.  "Do you know where my killer is?!" As usual they all gave me blank looks. "Well Miss Smith said she had never met the Kernel in her life but she lied, they dated for 6 months in high school until he dumped her, when he didn't believe she was taped by his brother" Ziva informed me "I thought he was an only child?" Tony asked "Apparently not, They both grew up in Brooklyn then when Kernel Stark was 5  there was a custody battle which resulted in his mother being killed and he never met his brother" Ziva said "Um Boss you'll never who came back for the prints on the gun we found" McGee said in a worrying tone. "Miss Smith?" Tony asked "No....his brother" Grab your gear!

Later That Day
Ziva's POV
After a long weeks work and putting yet another criminal in prison. We got back to the bull pen, Tony and I were packing our things. When I saw Jenny looking up from outside MTAC she must be looking for Gibbs but he's not here yet. "Tony?, Tony!" I throw a book at him " Ow What?!" "Haven't you noticed that since Gibbs and Jenny got married he's gone a bit, well you know soft, I mean he hasn't been pissed with us for a while" Tony suddenly realised and went up to my desk. "You know what that's true, I haven't gotten a head slap form him in a long time!" I smirked as I looked up at Jenny who had now been joined by Gibbs. "I think I know the answer" I gestured with my eyes and Tony followed and looked up to see where Jenny and Gibbs were.

Jenny's POV
My world felt complete with Gibbs in front of me. Today is one year since we got married and apparently I'm getting something special later. "So Jethro, are you gonna tell me what your treating me to?" He chuckled "Ahh well Mrs Gibbs your gonna have to wait" He slowly walked up to me and kissed me. He then pulled away and looked down at the bull pen. "Hey!, you two don't you have somewhere to be?!" Tony and Ziva quickly realised and hurried off to the elevator. I giggled

Later on that Evening we were on our way to a restaurant. We got to have our own section of the restaurant that was near a balcony with a man on a violin playing a French tune. I hugged Gibbs so hard and then he moved my seat for me so I could sit down and then he did the same. The waiter then came with the menus.

Gibbs's POV
I scoured the menu looking for something good to eat. I looked a across at Jenny who was smiling at me. "What?" Jenny looked back to her menu and chose what she wanted. "Nothing I just can't stop thinking about how you handled Ziva and Tony today." I choose what I want to eat and the waiter takes back the menus. "Yeah well with Dinozzo and David they can behave like kids" Jenny sipped her wine that already had been poured. "Tony, Ziva and McGee are your family there like the three kids you never had!, God knows how you handled, Kelly" I frowned bowing my head. She suddenly regretted what she said and stroked my hand, I looked up at her. "I'm sorry Jethro, I didn't mean-" "Jenny it's okay, I know you didn't mean anything by it" I smile at her and kiss her hand. "But I know that you are closer to Ziva than anyone, given her background I'm surprised that you've put so much trust in her" I sighed sitting back in my chair. "Jenny, she saved my life" "Yeah under her fathers orders because Ari was out of control" I sighed "I knew she was right, but to be honest it didn't matter to me"

Jenny's House

A few hours later Gibbs and Jenny entered her house, drunk. Gibbs followed her upstairs. A few minutes later there were clothes lying on the floor, the bed creaking and two married people who are in love, we're making sounds of pleasure