Actually chapter 12

Sarah's p.o.v
I wake up to no Weston, until I look up into the kitchen to see him cooking...shirtless. I wake up behind him "Watcha making?" I say startling him. "Oh you scared me baby." He says as I wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and kisses my cheek, he's so sweet.
"Your such a cutie." I say making him blush. "Also I think it's hot when a guy cooks, especially when they're shirtless." I say winking at him. He blushes much more.
~Skip eating cause nothing really happens~
Weston and I go upstairs to get ready for the day. He tells me we are going somewhere outside today.

Once I got dressed I straightened my hair and put on a but of make up, just some mascara blush and a little bit of lip gloss

Weston told me we were leaving in a few minutes so I scrolled though Instagram a little I checked my comments and DMs there was hate not a lot but there were also comments on Weston's account too. The comments said things like.
Ew she's so ugly
She's such a slut. Weston you could do better!
She's a hoe I bet she just date you for the fame.
But there's were also some nice comments like.
Aw goalz!
Totally ship it!
You are so pretty
And that's really it then I heard Weston call my name. We start walking to the park.
"Weston why are we going to the park?"
"I have a surprise for you, so come on!" We stroll through the park linking hands. We swing our hands back and forth till I stop to admire what Weston has done for me.
"Weston! It's so pretty!"
"I thought you'd love it...also Madison helped." He said laughing a bit.
Weston's p.o.v
I knew she'd love what I did for her! Me and Madison decorated a small area in the park. It was basically a picnic but I added little special touches. I hung photos from a tree and set photo frames with collages of me and Sarah. And when she sees it I can't stop looking at her, her face lit up and her smile was huge. She hugged me and kissed my cheek we sat down, Madison and Anesia come out from behind the tree with a picnic basket. I take the basket and the girls leave.
"Sarah, this make upset you but I got a call from Bart and I'm going on tour."
"Oh..well that great! How long?" She asks looking a little sad.
"Only 3 months."
"Oh. Well that's great I'm so proud of you Weston!'' She says and gives me a hug.
"Well I'm glad you didn't get upset over it because 3 months may be a long time."
"No it's ok Weston I understand it's a big deal, I'm proud."
What would I do without this girl supports me and everything I do. I love her so much!
After the picnic me and her pack everything up but she keeps a few picture frames and so do I.
Once we get home we set everything down on the kitchen table and get into some comfy clothes.

Sarah's ^
And I just go shirtless again. We snuggle in bed until I turn on Netflix and put on a movie to watch. Neighbors is a funny movie so I put it on Sarah turns to face me instead ok the tv she leans in to kiss me and right when we are about to make contact.
*RIIIIINNGGG*RIIIINNNGGG*
I jump and so does she.
"UHH." She groans.
She picks up the phone and I just listen my best to hear the conversation.
"REALLY?! Oh my gosh thank you!"
"What. WHAT?" I ask.
She respond with news that puts smiles on both of our faces.

@ weston_kourys_gf follow me On Instagram! Would mean the world almost at 100!
A/N so what do you guys think about the story so far? Is it good? Bad? Eh? Well leave a comment on what you think! Also please leave a a vote it would mean a lot! Thanks for reading ❤️😘💖