Chapter 25

Sarah's p.o.v
(Skip 7 days)
Tomorrow all the boys go on tour but I can't go anymore, I've been getting lots of hate and no one came to see me and I was took off tour. Weston insisted he would stay but I couldn't hold him back from this opportunity.
Today all of us are going to be going to go out to eat together. Maybe in N out?
"Guys do you want to go get burgers today?" I yell down the stairs.
They all respond with "yes" or "sure"
We all get ready grab money and run down stairs Cameron drives and we go to in N out. (😍they are the best)
We ordered are food sat in 2 booths beside each other.
As I was taking a sip from my Pepsi I decided to check my notifications I opened my Instagram to see my recent post was full of hate every like 100 comments there be something nice.
The photo was a full body photo with me and Weston the comments read
Kys
Fat bitch, just die.
Drink bleach
Why does Weston love you?
Ew, your so fat!
Your worse than Jacob sartorius!
Ok that last one hurt (ILY JACOB😂❤️)
I didn't feel like eating anymore I gave My burger to Blake since he eats everything and my fries to Cameron I crawled over Weston and dumped out my Pepsi and refilled it with some Diet Coke. (Idk if that helps?)
The guys looked at me worried but I looked away and out the window on the side of our booth.
They all finished eating and we drove back home I went straight up to my room and all the boys stayed in the living room doing, who knows what.
I grabbed my piano and started playing 'Lost boy'
•skip lyrics•
I hear my door squeak open and I see all the boys standing there with their phone out.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shout.
They all clap and compliment me.
"YOUR AMAZING!" They all respond.
"Uh, no."
"Yah!"
I laugh in all their faces and close the door walking to my bed and laying in it.
I start blowing up and check my vine and Instagram and Twitter it's all retweets of me singing 'Lost boy'
All the boys posted on their vines/Instagram/twitters.
I still get comments saying
She probably made them record that and is using auto tune. Smh.
And others are
That was amazing!
I turn my phone of and plug it in.
I lay down and think about college and my future and what I want.
I've always wanted to be an actress if that doesn't work out I've always wanted to be a artist.
I fell asleep to the thoughts.

A/N some bug stuff gonna happen soon!😋😉 thanks for almost 3k reads