Chapter 16

(After Cameron got his hat and talked to Hunter and Sarah they went back to North Carolina everyone went and are gonna stay with each other till the next tour stop.)
Cameron's p.o.v
"I left my hat in the room I'll catch up to you guys."
I ran to my room and slid the card keep opening the door to see Sarah kissing someone and it wasn't Weston.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shout at them. Hunter lets go and Sarah slaps him across the face and runs out the room to the group in the lobby,
"I can't believe what I just did!" He says with sadness in his eyes.
"Hunter why would you do that?"
"I..I don't know...I've honestly liked her ever since we met...she is just so pretty and so sweet.."
"It's ok buddy." I pay his back I'm still disappointed in him but he didn't mean it. I know he didn't mean it.
Sarah's p.o.v
I ran down to the lobby where the group is I jump attacked Weston from his back, He laughed and put me on his back. I whispered into his ear,
"Weston what do you think of hunter."
"Um, I think he's a nice person why?"
He says putting off his back.
He pulls me over to the restroom doors away from everyone.
"Sarah is there something you're not telling me.
I look at him sad and sorry.
"What did you do Sarah."
I stood there and looked at him. I've never lied to Weston and I don't want to start.
"Weston I'm sorry..Hunter kissed me."
I said whispering the last part.
He looked at me mad, sad, and with hate.
He turns around and begins to walk away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
He gave me a look I've never seen before. It was a look that made me fall to the ground. He didn't want to talk to me or look at me.
"We are done...I trusted you, you are around a few boys and you kiss one." Sarah I loved you a lot! I don't even know if hunters the only one you kissed what if you kissed all of them what if your a whore, a slut." I was shocked by what he said.
Of all people...Weston said hat to me!
And before I could even explain to him he pulled his arm from my hand.
I slowly walked to the group with tears.
Cameron was the only one who saw me since he was walking in the back of the group with me.
"Sarah are you ok?"
"No Cameron I'm not ok Weston broke up with me."
"Oh...I'm sorry."
He pulled me into a hug.
I loved Cameron like a brother, he was so nice and caring.
I was crying into his chest as we walked into the mall. We went shopping but I was hiding from everyone.
We went to the food court, I ate nothing. Every once in a while I'd look up and either Weston or Hunter would be looking at me.
Hunter came over and sat by me and Cameron.
"I'm sorry Sarah." He handed we his burger he bought and some fries.
"I don't want any." I said mumbling.
"Sarah please just eat some.
"No."
"Don't be so stubborn he's trying to be nice." Cameron said.
I gave Cameron a glare to shut up.
"I don't feel like eating I'm not hungry."
They're looked at me like I'm crazy.
I got up and went to the bathroom.
I looked into the mirror.
"I'm fat. I'm not pretty. I'm stubborn. I'm a whore. I'm a slut.'' I kept mumbling to myself.
After a few minutes of me sitting in there in crying I cleaned my face and left the bathroom.
I walked up to the group and they all gave me glares. They asked why I didn't eat. I just told them I felt sick and didn't want to eat.
They all nodded except Hunter, Cameron and Weston.
We went back to Westons house which was where we were staying after a bit more of shopping even tho I bought nothing. It was only 5 pm.
"We should go out for dinner." Cameron said to everyone.
Everyone nodded.
"I'm feeling Chinese." Mario said.
We all agreed expect me because I didn't want to talk.

I still wanted to look nice but didn't put much effort into my make up and hair

I put on blush and a little mascara and curled the front of my hair.
I went into the living room to meet up with all the boys. Weston and Hunter both are the ones who stare at me the whole time.
They both blush when I stare back.
The boys all start ordering their drinks.
I decide on just a water.
Then they all start ordering but Hunter orders a plate with double sushi.
Oh boy I know why.
"Sarah what have you been eating these past 3 days?" He asked
"Um, water."
"How much?'
"This one glass."
He looks at me disappointed.
The food comes and I'm just sitting there on my phone.
But Hunter would look at me every once in a while.
"Is there a problem?" I ask
"Yes."I roll my eyes.
He pushes his plate with sushi on it towards me.
"I'm fat I don't need to eat anything." I mumble.
''Sarah. You could become anorexic. Now eat."
I look at him and the plate, then he looks up and Cameron's standing besides me.
''Cameron what are you doing?" And next thing I know Cameron is holding my arms down on the booth seat and Hunter is forcing me to eat the sushi.
"I'm sorry we had to do this!'' They both say.
The whole table looks up a us in shock.
"What are you guys doing?" They all ask.
''She won't eat so we are making her." Hunter said.
"She hasn't eaten in 3 days." Cameron says.
Hunter finishes making me chew the sushi.
"Now that I've tasted food I want it." I said eating another sushi myself.
Hunter and Cameron high five each other. Cameron goes back to his seat and Hunter sweet talks to me causing me to blush. But I stop after looking up to see Weston staring at me with sadness in his eyes.
He was the one who broke up with me...but I do miss his hugs and kisses.
I felt the same thing with Hunter..maybe me and Hunter were meant to be after me and Weston broke up. I shake the thought to back of my head.
We pack up and pay the check and drive back home.
Right when we get home I run through the door and run upstairs to sleep. I quickly change.

I hop into bed and start drifting off to sleep, but before I could fall asleep I feel someone hop into bed next to me

I hop into bed and start drifting off to sleep, but before I could fall asleep I feel someone hop into bed next to me. It was not Weston. It was Hunter. I allowed him to stay I felt safe with him.
He snuggled me into his chest and I fall asleep...smiling.

A/N
This was a long chapter but I may post again later. I might start updating twice a day again but we will see! Leave a comment and a vote. Thanks for reading 😘❤️