Crocs

Long story short:
Ship turbulence,
I fell on Angel,
Lee and Joe helped me up,
I tried to help Angel up,
Angel pulled me towards him,
I fell on Angel.

"What the actual fuck to be honest." I said.

Angel blushed and looked away, wearing a bothered look on his face.
"Can we just-- stay like this a little longer?" He said

"?!?!???!!!!???!?!?!!!??" I said.

"Its not like its that big of a deal. I'm your 7214 after all." He answered back at me.

I breathed in and sighed, I surrendered. "Okay yeah, sure, makes sense."

When on the inside all I could think was:

I had no idea what a 7214 was. And no way in hell was I going to ask what it meant, I didn't want anyone to know that I didn't know.

Cries.

"Wait-- HE'S your 7214???" Joe said with a look of disgust on his face, as if he were just betrayed.

Lee also looked furious and showed us all a picture of a kawaii anime girl going: "what the actual fuck."

Angel wraps his arms around me, with a grin on his face as he looked at the two of them. "Yeah. So what? Are you jealous?"

What do I do to be honest.
There's no Tim Horton's on mars.

Then the door to the girls' washroom slammed open.
It was Emma.
Finally a girl in the female washroom for FEMALES.
feemals.
Not maals.
Wait, why were the guys in there again??

Emma took one look at Angel and I and snarled. "Angel?? What are you doing your dad could see you?? Also Kiki is mine........."

Lee and Joe helped me get up again.

"Also, our plane just landed." Emma said.

"You mean our ship?" I asked.

"??? No??? Our ship has sailed baby."

"What."

"Never mind."

So we all said come on, vámonos. Everybody let's go. Come on, let's get to it. I know that we can do it. Where are we going? To mars motherfucker and started heading out of the washroom.

Except for Angel.
No one helped him get up.
He stayed there laying on the floor.
Waiting for his father to come back.
Mexicans amirite.

His dad is probably playing in a mariachi band or something.

lol.

Okay so one step for man one giant leap for man kind minutes later, I was outside the ship and on a place I was glad to call my new home.

Everything was red, like a virgin anime school girl when she sees her senpai.

We were all unpacking our suitcases and supplies.
The supplies mostly consisted of clothes, water, first aid, food, seeds--
Wait,
Crocs?!

In between the giant hill of all of that useless garbage I mentioned earlier, was a nice pair of blue Crocs.

I looked at them fascinated, for I had never been so close to a pair.
I made sure not to move or make a sound, since I didn't want to scare away one of nature's most beautiful creations.

It was always a childhood dream of mine to own a pair. Have you ever seen a couple of those babies in a pool? Its like walking on water.
Jesus must have worn crocs.
Anyone knew that if crocs ended up in the wrong hands, the world as we knew it would be over.
What I didn't realize at that time was that from far away, someone was watching me... And my crocs...
Niki.

--

Omg sorry this chapter was stupid and no romance );