Kiss Me Quick

So yeah Emma and Angel eventually got their hands off my chest which was I am not ashamed of saying was very close my oppais.

There was no consent.

But nonetheless, we landed in about five minutes.
Not to Mars, but to take a stop at the gas station along the way.

We were told to get up from our seats to stretch our legs and move around as we wished.
Except outside the ship, or else we'd die.
So Emma and Angel proceeded to fight about numbers and I got up to get myself some snacks from the food table.

When I got there, tons of different types of food were laid out, ready for me to grab it.
As I was about to pick up a box of froot loops cereal, the most infamous of cereals, not for its incorrect spelling of froots instead of fruits but for its taste, a girl picked it up at the same time.
We both stared at each other awkwardly.

"Oh, uh hey." I said.
Without answering, she continued to take cereal from the box, eating it as she stared at me.

"Sorry, I'm pretty sure there's enough cereal for the both of us." I said.

She started taking froot loops out of the box and placing them on the table.

"Hello?? I said there's enough cereal for the both of--" I was annoyed by her not sharing froot loops with me since, sharing is caring. But she immediately grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer, our faces only inches apart.

"Want it that badly? Then kiss me for it." She smirked.

My whole face went red as her words shut me up.

"What's your name?" She said after a light chuckle.

"K-K-K-Kiara." I tried to hide my face with my scarf which I was wearing the entire time. "Yours?"

But the girl did not answer, she just smiled, let me go and walked away with her hands inside her pockets.

As I looked over, I noticed she wrote down her name with the froot loops she left on the table.

"Niki" I read it to myself as I was left there in thought.

"Who was she? Why did she tell me to kiss her for cereal?" I thought.

And I was left lingering with all these questions in my head.
But it wasn't for long since the ship was taking off again.

I walked back to where all the seats were and everyone was sitting in a different seat.
I looked over and saw Angel and Emma had already sat down.

The ship was starting to move back and forth, almost ready for take off, everyone was in their seats, everyone except me.

So I hurried and quickly sat down at the nearest available seat.
When I sat down I sighed of relief.

"Kiara?!" A familiar voice said on my right side.
Next to me, sitting down for the rest of the journey was Breckin, my ex.