Chapter Two

'So how did it go with "the devil' Tashie asked getting stuff out her locker as I stood next to her on my phone.

'She said she was going to make my life a living hell' I replied looking back at her.

She closed her locker and we started walking down the crowded hallways.

'She's going to what' Tashie busted out laughing.

'I know! Like my life isn't already like that'

I walked Tashie to biology then I walked back down to my English class.

I entered the class sitting on my usual spot. A seat behind Ray.

'Miss Rodriguez Can I have your homework please'

Oh shit! My homework. I forgot it.

'Im sorry I forgot it' I said looking down at my table avoiding all eye contact.

'That's it! You get a fail' she said walking past me to the next student.

I leaned back in my seat with not a care in the world. I once again started taping my pencil.

I noticed Ray turn around and I stopped immediately.

He laughed and looked straight at me. 'Don't worry I'm cool with you tapping'

'Nah Forget it, I was going to stop anyways' I lied with a slight laugh.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked at me.

'Uh I was wondering if you wanted to chill later' he asked.

I smiled before replying.

'Yea I would, sounds cool'

The class continued and I slept half the time but whatever. I hated school.

It seems like I hated everything.

After school I waited outside by my car for Tashie. She came out running in her mini skirt, crop top with a chain some white chucks and a 'Dope' beanie.

'Okay we can go now' she said catching a breathe.

As I got in my car and started my engine someone knocked on my window. I looked only to see Ray.

'So what time should we "Chill" ' he asked leaning on my window.

'I'll text you' I smiled, he walked back a few steps and smiled and I drove off.

Tashie Turned up the music. She put her feet up on the dash and Sang to Bandz make her dance.

'What was That about' she asked turning down the volume.

I stopped at the red lights and looked at her.

'What was what about'

'Dont play dumb with me' she said shaking her head.

I chuckled a little.

'Ray just wanted to Chill. You should come' I asked her starting my car cause the light was green.

'No' she replied shaking her head. 'Its you and him' she smiled and mocked me about it the whole time.

I dropped her of at her place and I Drove to my house.

Took a quick shower changed in to some ripped High waisted shorts a 'Dope' crop top showing my belly piercing and my white chucks. Also adding my MK watch and my diamond studs.

'Where do you think you're going' a voice said stopping me in the hall way.

'To the kitchen' I replied sarcastically.

Rays POV

High School. I loved high school. Everyone knew me and I knew them.

After coming from Kayla's Car I walked back to my own. As I opened my door I saw someone siting in my passenger seat.

Desiree

Desiree Monroe my current girlfriend.

'Hey daddy' she said licking her lips and looking straight at me.

'Whats up Shawwty' I replied sitting in the seat and starting my car.

Ciara body party came on and she started singing to me. I gotta admit it did turn me on a bit.

'My body is your party baaby' she sang on my ear.

I stopped my car at a red light and took a moment to watch her. She was sexy as hell.

'You should stop the car' she whispered pulling on my shirt. I knew what she wanted to do.

'But for only a quicky' I said pulling over to a private car park.