High School

High School! What is High School.

In middle school I couldn't wait to go to High School. I talked about it so much my mum used to laugh at me and tell me not everything is what it seems. Back then I didn't know what she meant but now I do..

My name. My name is Kayla Rodriguez. I'm a normal teenager at 16 now a sophomore in High School.

I sat in English watching Miss ferns teach the class. I get bored easily, that very moment I started to tap my pencil on the Table. It became a little beat.

'Will you fucking Stop' a voice semi yelled at me.

Rayon Smith.

Ray for short.One of most Popular kids in school.

'Damn! I'm sorry bout it' I whispered under my breathe.

The bell went and I walked to my locker about to get some things.

As I got my books I turned around and everything happen so quickly. My books were on the floor and there was someone else helping me to pick them up.

'Hey I'm sorry..I didn't mean to snap in class' Ray said picking up my books and putting them back in my locker.

'It's just that I was having a bad day'

Why was he talking to me?

Of all people.

'It's okay, don't worry bout it' I said flashing a smile and closing my locker about to walk away.

'Hold on' he said pulling my arm back a bit.

'Can I help you...?' I asked looking at him wondering why he was touching me and why he was even talking to me?

He slipped a bit of paper in one of my books.

'We should chill sometime' he said walking of. I was standing there with a blank expression on my face.

Why me.

I'm far from Pretty.

Why was he talking to me.

Later on the day ended. I met up wit Tashie.

She was my best-friend since elementary.

Tashie was 5'4 with black curly hair and curvy build with brown eyes. She was light skinned and a cheerleader.

While I was 5'2 with black curly hair But I went blonde. I was light skinned and had blue eyes. While I was nothing in High school. Not a cheerleader or anything I was just Kayla.

'Kayla are you still with me'

'Yea I'm here' I snapped realizing she was talking to me.

'So as I was Saying, are you coming to practice with me' she asked while we walked down a hall of about 300 other students.

'Yes, you know I always come to watch you do what you do best' I replied smiling showing my dimples.

We walked to the bleachers outside, the football field and there stood all the other cheerleaders. I got up the bleachers and chose a seat. I put my headphones on threw my bag to the ground and watched them as they began there session.