Chapter Five

Kayla's POV

School Finished, Jacob was walking me out to my car then i came to a sudden stop.

Why. Why me lord.

'why the Fuck would they tag your car like that' Jacob Semi yelled.

'you know what it doesn't even matter,  thanks for today' I smiled at him getting my car.

'WHAT? no hug' he said with a fake pout.

'Fine!' I got out my car and gave him a hug. 'Bye Jacob'

I drove by the car body Shop, I parked my car and told Ryan it just needed new paint and I'd pick it up tomorrow.

I left the Body shop and Called Tashie to come get me. As the good friend she is she was was there in  no time. I got in to her car with a smile painted on my face.

'Looks like  you had Fun With Jacob' She's laughed mocking me.

'Tashie.  Please don't' I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes.

'It's whatever, Anyways you'll never guess who I hung out with today??' she smiled all excited looking at me.

'Nigga keep your eyes on the road! and who?'

'Chresanto' she said cheesing hard.

Okay.

Chresanto August. Friend of Jacob and Rayon. There was one more. Craig Crippen.

I don't know what was so special about them but every girl seemed to chase after them.

'Oh. Chres' I replied not caring. He wasn't much of a Jerk! but he was aighht!

'Girl! He's pretty cool actually,  I think I like him' she smiled biting her bottom lip.

'That's cute!' I joked poking her arm.

'Kayla I'm being foreal like. I'm falling hard for him.'

Wow I had never seen Tashie like this before.

'Uh Okay. What you gonna do about it or whatever?' I asked looking at her.

'I don't know. For now it's going to stay at thd back of my head I guess' she laughed Dropping me off at my house.

I left her car and opened my front door only to be greeted by "Her"

'And where do you think you were!!!!!!' she asked me yelling like Crazy.

'School! ' I replied looking at my feet.

'School this late!!'

'Well yea. I had to take care of some business!' I spoke raising my tone at her.

'YOU BETTER PUT YOUR TONE DOWN BEFORE..!!!!!'

I interrupted her 

'Look bitch you're not my mother. And who the Fuck do you think you're talking to.  You come in to my house; marry MY dad and think you own me?'

'Who are......' she tried saying but I cut her off.

'Naw it doesn't work like that. As of right now I'm moving out. Don't worry bout me you will never have to look at me again' I finished looking her straight in the Eye.

She slapped me across the face then walked out of my sight. I ran up the Stairs to my room and packed my Stuff. 

2 Hours Later everything was packed and I was ready To leave.

Thank Gawd its Friday.

Beep my phone Rang as I got a messege from Ray.

"Sorry I couldn't make it the other day. something came up and I'm so sorry. Please give me another chance I'm not that type of guy.

I layed on my bed as I looked at my phone.

Now you wanna say sorry. Ew bitch please.  Swerve!

"it's okay" I replied putting it all behind me.

"We good?? '-'" he asked.

"We're Aight" I replied throwing my phone on my pillow.

At dinner no one said a word. At least I think so. Because I wasn't there.

I stayed up my room for the Rest of the night.

'Baby Girl can I come in' my dad asked on the other side of the door.

I sighed and let him in. He sat beside me on my bed.

'Dad I'm moving in with mum tomorrow!  I talked to her and she said it was fine' I spoke.

He sighed and looked at me in disappointed.

'How could you Hit Latoya?' He asked.

'I didn't touch Her! She hit me!' I yelled showing him my cheek.

'Kayla I'm sick of your lies! why can't you just like her. ' he yelled at me.

'You know what!  GET OUT!' I yelled at him pointing at the Door. At this point I was so angry!

'GET OUT!" I yelled for him to leave

'This is my house and I'm not leaving here!!!' He screamed back at me.!

'Fine I'll leave' I smirked and walked out with my Bags putting them on the front lawn! 

'Hope you have a lovely Life dad. Or should is say Joel! I don't know if you're my dad anymore...' 

I could see Latoya Laughing inside as I stood outside with my dad.

'Kayla Calm down. Don't leave please! '

he begged for me to stay.

'I'm not staying here. With her abusing me and You choosing her over me! Please.  I'm going' I yelled at him waiting on Tashie to pick me up. 

I'll stay over at Hers then in the morning I'll pick up my Car and drive to my mums.

"Kayla! you know I love you!' he said calmly pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged back but it didn't mean I was staying.

'Bye dad'. I waved as I got into Tashie's Car after loading my stuff.

'What happened? ' she asked concerned

'Long story' I frowned looking straight At the road with out looking back.