Friends

Okay so far all my middle school babies you have a lot to get through.
Something I don't get is how can you go from being the best of friends with someone to talking behind their backs because they don't like the same music you do. Like I honestly don't get it like... how can you drop someone that you honestly had almost a physical bond with to the point where you couldn't go a day without seeing them. For example I had a best friend we are no longer best friends. So at one point I had a huge group of friends in Middle School. So all of us had got into this huge fight and then there was three of us that separated. Me my ride or die and my right hand. Me and my right hand talk the most. I have been to her house multiple times. It had got to the point where I even shared my food with her. If you know me I do not share food. So she started getting into this group K-pop. I wasn't too fond of it. She like this group called EXO. I didn't like the music at all. Some days I just sit there and I'd watch the videos with her. That was just who I was. But soon something change that. We begin to talk less and less. Eventually we didn't talk at all. I would try to speak to her as I was dumping my plate away at lunch. I try to speak to her in the hallways. She turned her head and ignore me. One day I messaged her. My specific words were "Why did you stop talking to me? Are you not my friend anymore? Are you angry at me?" Her reply was ,"no we have nothing to talk about anymore." You don't like K-pop and you're bound to talk about something that I do not like. My reply was I put up with you talking about K-pop why can't you put up with me talking about my favorite type of music. This was where the line was drawn. We got into this huge fight over messages. I don't even remember the whole story but I know that it has something to do with the fact that various K-pop artist uses water on stage. Childish right. I spent half of my whole entire 7th grade year with a fake best friend. I wasted my time on drama and mess.

Another thing don't talk about me behind my back. I will find you. That is just what she did after our mishap. So now I'm in high school and refuse to have a best friend until I have facts.
Welp that's it for now💕💕💕💕